+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 LastLast

Thread: Another Sacked

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Apparently there are clubs in the Premiership who are so heavily backed and financed by multi-billionaires, advertising, world-wide souvenir sales, sponsorship by film stars etc, that matchday tickets could be free.
    That is true it got mentioned during covid.

The issue they have especially Chelsea/City is what if their owners decide "I dont want this anymore" ?

They also get £150-200m TV deal per season what happens if that bursts ? Its not likely in the short term but you never know.

Neal Ardley sacked at York City....worth a look?

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Wooooahhhhh!!!!!!
    Didn't see that coming just yet, but yeah, proof if anymore was needed just how utterly useless he is.
    Note that Solihull, who he left languishing in 15th, are currently 4th. He never fails to fail, I'm sure he will be looking at himself in the mirror tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Wooooahhhhh!!!!!!
    Didn't see that coming just yet, but yeah, proof if anymore was needed just how utterly useless he is.
    Note that Solihull, who he left languishing in 15th, are currently 4th. He never fails to fail, I'm sure he will be looking at himself in the mirror tonight.

Bl**dy hell! Did he steal your dinner money or something?

No way I would want him back.
    I thoroughly agree with
    upthemaggies.
    NA is a nice guy but seems utterly useless at motivating players.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    It's a shame it's no longer the Kit-Kat stadium.
    Have a break,have a P45.

P34, W10, D14, L10 during Neal’s tenure at York. Obviously he’s yesterday’s man as far as we are concerned, but that is not a disastrous track record but obviously not good enough for York’s owners. Given that they are only just outside the relegation zone it’s clearly a case that Neal is not trusted to save them.

Quite a few York fans questioning the timing of this but some comments sound very familiar......

"Well I'm not suprised, the football has been awful. You could tell that the players weren't up for it. Once a manager comes out blaming players and using excuses every week, it usually ends like this."

"No club has ever drawn its way to safety, something had to change"

"I’ve only been watching York for 4 seasons but the Dorking game was the worst I’ve seen them play. No urgency, no plan, no effort and no clue. Players need to shoulder the responsibility but Ardley not blameless and seemed powerless to change games when things were not working."

"Correct decision, results aside the football we were playing was just awful to watch"

"I was sick of hearing about fitness levels and we lack quality. He signed 7 players and was no better than what we had"

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Quite a few York fans questioning the timing of this but some comments sound very familiar......

"Well I'm not suprised, the football has been awful. You could tell that the players weren't up for it. Once a manager comes out blaming players and using excuses every week, it usually ends like this."

"No club has ever drawn its way to safety, something had to change"

"I’ve only been watching York for 4 seasons but the Dorking game was the worst I’ve seen them play. No urgency, no plan, no effort and no clue. Players need to shoulder the responsibility but Ardley not blameless and seemed powerless to change games when things were not working."

"Correct decision, results aside the football we were playing was just awful to watch"

"I was sick of hearing about fitness levels and we lack quality. He signed 7 players and was no better than what we had"
    York would have hoped for much better this season in what looks a weaker division (sorry Chesterfield fans) it just is.

I remember the bawling when he was sacked here. Something about sticking us after he helped us get relegated. Some people are weird.

Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 LastLast