+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 47 of 91 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Sacked

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Haha never in doubt. Now, which way is it to Derby again…?
    According to one satnav I had "Brian Clouw Way". But on the way I had to go down Woodthorpy drive.

I've got a weird feeling that if Luke Williams leaves, Des Buckingham will come to the club. I don't know why and it might just be a water infection, but I could see it happening.

Bedwetter.

Someone's put a tenner on LW, he's back in to 4/6 fav after being 14/1 overnight....

Panic over, someone's had a fiver on Buckingham and he's 1/6 now......

talkSport have just mentioned Oxford are looking to appoint Buckingham.

Quote Originally Posted by Proactive not Reactive View Post
    This was an interview especially for Durham he said the Jornalists are useless and wouldn’t ask LW about it so ALL of the asked 🤣🤣
    All of this could have been put to bed on Monday if we had some decent reporters following up the story.. And yes the so called journalist are useless, about as good as what you were managing a girls team..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    All of this could have been put to bed on Monday if we had some decent reporters following up the story.. And yes the so called journalist are useless, about as good as what you were managing a girls team..
    Hard to imagine the NEP wouldn't have been all over a story like this had it been Cooper linked with another club. I dare say Nigel Clough would have got more coverage had he been this strongly linked.
    Highest Notts crowds in 30 odd years and we've never been so poorly served by the local press, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Hard to imagine the NEP wouldn't have been all over a story like this had it been Cooper linked with another club. I dare say Nigel Clough would have got more coverage had he been this strongly linked.
    Highest Notts crowds in 30 odd years and we've never been so poorly served by the local press, ever.
    The NEP no longer employs a designated Notts reporter.. But you are right, if it was Cooper or Clough they would have been all over it from day 1..

Moral of the story is next time a league one job is available and LW is linked, lets just wait and see.

Bookies are usually spot on but remember the Faroe Island guy linked here ? Im convinced the odds were so low cos of what Ruben said 2+2=5.

Page 47 of 91 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast