+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 44 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Sacked

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    If that is true then it likely would indicate all is not well at the Lane and that's a bad sign.
    Or maybe he wanted to move closer to his family for a while, or manage in L1 with the chance to go into the Championship at least a year earlier than would be possible with us, or have bigger transfer funds available and access to better players (although I think we have some real gems), or he can't bear to be apart from Ruben for another minute... or maybe he didn't apply at all.

Even if he did apply, it says to me he isn't interested in just any position, and for whatever reason Oxford appeals to him, rather than things being rotten in the state of Denmark.

Quote Originally Posted by ReadWarbler View Post
    Because Clubs always tell the bookies who they are interested in first before announcing it to the fans and public

ITV central journo on Twitter posting that Luke Williams has all but ruled himself out of the Oxford role;

"@MKLevineITV
    NEW: #notts Manager Luke Williams says he's NOT been approached by Oxford United about the vacancy- despite being linked to the club and being amongst the favourites for the position.

Reiterates there's more to achieve at Notts County."
    Last edited by CheezyNCFC; 15-11-2023 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CheezyNCFC View Post
    ITV central journo on Twitter posting that Mike Williams has all but ruled himself out of the Oxford role;

... "
    Is he Luke's brother?!!

Whoops, my mistake haha - edited before anyone else notices!

Quote Originally Posted by CheezyNCFC View Post
    ITV central journo on Twitter posting that Mike Williams has all but ruled himself out of the Oxford role;

"@MKLevineITV
    NEW: #notts Manager Luke Williams says he's NOT been approached by Oxford United about the vacancy- despite being linked to the club and being amongst the favourites for the position.

Reiterates there's more to achieve at Notts County."
    Watch fer thyself....

Is it me or is the lipsync a bit out of kilter? Deep fake???

https://twitter.com/MKLevineITV/stat...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
    Last edited by countygump; 15-11-2023 at 03:01 PM.

And relax.....

Name:  relax.jpg
Views: 819
Size:  68.6 KB

Looks to me like Oxo are trying to force Mumbai/DB hand with LW being leaked as a ruse

Listen here, he's had no contact with Oxford

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0gswr2v
    Last edited by OP67; 15-11-2023 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    He's now out to 3/1 third favourite with BetVictor, after being odds-on at lunch. This shows 2 things:

1) It's a small and volatile betting market
    2) Nobody has a clue, despite those saying they're ITK.

My guess is he's not been interviewed and has not shown any interest.

If he has, then yes, he'll lose a lot of respect.
    Personally i am not really to bothered if LW leaves or not- if he does fair does- sometimes you got to move on to better things in life when your doing well, if he stays that is good also
    For me the main thing at Notts is our owners with a stable and clear vision for the future with the style of manager and coach that fits that , If LW goes we would just replace him by somebody who fits rthe mold, and who says they would not be as successfull

Page 44 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast