+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Home v Ipswich FRIDAY 20th KO 8pm

Come January we can drop a few players from the 25 man squad, no need to carry them even if they can come back to help for the last few games of the season. Bring in (or bring back) a couple of loans or if there is a decent free agent, bring them in before the window opens e.g. in December and get them up to speed/fitness.

Brin not totally blaming Taylor responsibility also at Scott’s door he’s done a great job over the years but someone’s got to carry the can
    Millertop contrary to what I’ve wrote I do want MT to succeed but it was done to death on here we shouldn’t have signed all of these centre backs with their record just one my own personal choice would have been Morrison purely for his leadership and goals record and no I don’t think you did need a crystal ball just a bit of common sense

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Brin not totally blaming Taylor responsibility also at Scott’s door he’s done a great job over the years but someone’s got to carry the can
    Millertop contrary to what I’ve wrote I do want MT to succeed but it was done to death on here we shouldn’t have signed all of these centre backs with their record just one my own personal choice would have been Morrison purely for his leadership and goals record and no I don’t think you did need a crystal ball just a bit of common sense
    Morrison and Hall were the liabilities, Peltier played 36 times last season. Morrsion has played 24 times across 21/22, 22/23 and 23/24 seasons.

I agree he shouldn’t have signed them all and I hope he realises that but you keep calling him clueless, what’s that based on, the players he shouldn’t have signed or all the injured players?
    If he had the full squad to pick from and still failed then I would agree but he hasn’t so I’m behind him and the squad

Still nothing official from the club about Green, or have I missed it?

Millertop I don’t want to get in an argument it’s last thing I want maybe clueless is a bit strong but what is it 9 wins in 46 games (over the year of his tenure)isn’t good enough to keep us out of bottom 3 whichever way you slice it

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Still nothing official from the club about Green, or have I missed it?
    MT has generally kept quiet about recent injuries before a game, keeps the opposition guessing.

However, MillersMad has done that job for him.

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    MT has generally kept quiet about recent injuries before a game, keeps the opposition guessing.

However, MillersMad has done that job for him.
    Actually it was twitter which they’re more likely to see than on here

Millertop I don’t want to get in an argument it’s last thing I want maybe clueless is a bit strong but what is it 9 wins in 46 games (over the year of his tenure)isn’t good enough to keep us out of bottom 3 whichever way you slice it
    I think the next three games will be crucial for MT, if we fail to win one of the two home games and then follow that with a bad display and result at S6 I think we will be looking for a new manager in early November. Not saying I think that is right, but I think it is the reality of modern football.

What are we expecting him to do without the players?

Oh hang on a minute I’m sure miracles do actually work.

Seriously though I’m sure if you ask nicely then they would let you spend time around the players/training ground and sort next game out to get that win

Btw Rathbone is one card away from a suspension, add that to MT list of blames
    Last edited by millertop; 19-10-2023 at 12:48 PM.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast