+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: England vs Italy

I haven’t watched England for ages and I was pleasantly surprised at how well, in general, we played last night. Comfortable in possession, looked forward with some nice passing instead of the turgid side ways, sideways, backwards humdrum we normally see with England. World class players in Kane and Bellingham and a cluster of other very very good players in Walker, stones, Rice, Foden and Rashford.

In my mind we are still short of a world class defender and another top midfielder to replace Kalvin Phillips in order to win the next tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    In my mind we are still short of a world class defender and another top midfielder to replace Kalvin Phillips in order to win the next tournament.
    It would be very convenient if Levi Colwill and Rico Lewis fulfilled their potential and became those players before the Euros.

Thought Colwill played very well once he got over his first few touches.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    But you haven't watched them for ages and I presume don't get to see France, Spain much either so....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12