+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Tonali

Nothing important to say - Just wanted to take this thread to 100 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guybrush View Post
    Nothing important to say - Just wanted to take this thread to 100 posts
    Did you have a bet on it reaching 100?
    😄

This **** is potentially costing us points, league positions, European progress and tens of millions of pounds.

I really hope we sell him. I can’t get behind him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by GBruno View Post
    This **** is potentially costing us points, league positions, European progress and tens of millions of pounds.

I don't think we'll sell him.

Be less value after a season of nothing.

At bare minimum we'll play him for a season to get value back up.

I personally can't agree with you though, I will get behind him - I know how gambling can take hold of you.

From what I’ve seen of him so far, imo he’s ordinary, don’t see what all the fuss is about,it’s either sideways, backwards or the obvious short ball. Sorry but that’s how I see him. Mind you was watching the lads training on NUFC too and he looked happy,smiling! Maybe it’s because the gambling is out in the open now, he’s had it hanging over him and has effected his play, I don’t know. Presumably he gambled in Italy and they loved him? But he hadnt been found out at that stage mmmm

Buddy I recommend guided meditation & breathing techniques. It is what it is mate. nowts changing it dude.

Let it go for your own stake

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)