+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Players PFA survey

Players PFA survey

We got injuries before these rules so we can’t blame that but yes there does seem to be more in the leagues overall than what we would normally see

Anyway the extra time is down to you the players imo, some more than others so probably have a word with them

No I’m not impressed with extra time either, I’m just glad I’m not living too far from ground

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67131213

I’ll post this on here instead of another thread.

MT needs to have a talk to our players just to remind them, we can’t afford EFL coming at us

Wigan Athletic have been fined £6,000 for surrounding the referee in their defeat at Burton on Tuesday, 3 October.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I’ll post this on here instead of another thread.

MT needs to have a talk to our players just to remind them, we can’t afford EFL coming at us

Wigan Athletic have been fined £6,000 for surrounding the referee in their defeat at Burton on Tuesday, 3 October.
    Take it out of their wages. They know what the rule is.

Do Wigan players still get paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Do Wigan players still get paid.
    Good point Lol