+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Can’t be on sky tomorrow due to other games they have picked, anyway club tweeted it’s on

If your still under weather probably best to stay home or you could end up in hospital with pneumonia

I am still quite wheezy so done the sensible thing and given up my ticket for tonight - Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by scum_triumphant View Post
    I am still quite wheezy so done the sensible thing and given up my ticket for tonight - Enjoy
    Ive been the same as you Scum. Feeling slightly better now but I'm definitely leaning towards giving it a miss.

If you go to this one you could end up missing a large chunk of the season if it turns serious as others have suggested
    That could include the customary win in S6

Also you could infect others tonight

I’m not going now mate. game OFF.

Good that it was called off, took the decision out of it for me. Hate going out in the cold and wet.

Hope you're feeling much better today buddy. Just as well you couldn't go anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Hope you're feeling much better today buddy. Just as well you couldn't go anyway.
    Been about a fortnight mate. But definitely getting there. I should’ve got some antibiotics from GP last week. It’s a chest infection.

Went for sommat to eat at bay tree bistro at Breck’s this afternoon. If you’ve not been I recommend it. Greek food.

Been watching footy and rugby all day since.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Been about a fortnight mate. But definitely getting there. I should’ve got some antibiotics from GP last week. It’s a chest infection.

Went for sommat to eat at bay tree bistro at Breck’s this afternoon. If you’ve not been I recommend it. Greek food.

Been watching footy and rugby all day since.
    That looks interesting. About time they had a bit more choice at the Brecks other than the Beefeater and a chippy. I'll be over for the QPR game, and staying at the Brecks Premier Inn, so may give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    That looks interesting. About time they had a bit more choice at the Brecks other than the Beefeater and a chippy. I'll be over for the QPR game, and staying at the Brecks Premier Inn, so may give it a go.
    CT, it’s just around the corner from where you’re staying so no taxi ride required 😉

Been a few times. Great food but some of it can be greasy. Each to their own I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    CT, it’s just around the corner from where you’re staying so no taxi ride required ��

Been a few times. Great food but some of it can be greasy. Each to their own I suppose.
    Thanks, Brin. I'll see how I feel. (Not too good on greasy!) As you say it's convenient for the hotel.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast