+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Quick poll, game on or off.

Quick poll, game on or off.

Off for me.

I think off . Ipswich coaches setting off at 1.30 I’ve been told so hope they don’t have a wasted journey but think it will be off .

I don’t live far so on for me but I understand them that live away will want it off for the travel

I think it will eventually be called off so another midweek game probably for sky

I think (hope) it will be ON. There's plenty of rain still to come down but it's on and off and not torrential like we had last season.

Off

According to the club's official site it is saying the game is still on.

It says, 'No inspection planned at present as Millers monitor pitch ahead of Ipswich fixture'

Off for me because of the issues for people travelling.
    Apparently the train station is flooded now and the river is getting dangerously high.
    An Amber weather warning is in force from noon until 6am tomorrow. It doesn't take a genius to work our there will be a lot of problems in the area.

Hope it's off I hate 8pm Friday night games.
    Though think it will be on. Guna be a spectacular game with high winds and heavy rain ☹️

Off for me. When the amber weather warning says a danger to life, Trains/trams are suspended and the areas surrounding the ground have a recent history of flooding then it should be a no brainer. We'd probably have a better chance of getting a result in this weather but some things are more important.

The decision should be made by the police rather the EFL/Sky who will want it on regardless of the safety of fans.

Was hoping to go to NYS this afternoon to get a ticket for me and the grandson but won't be bothering with this awful weather. Roads already flooding where we are staying (same Airbnb Matt Taylor rented when he first moved up)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast