+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Quick poll, game on or off.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Too ****ing right. Whinging punters can get their bloody trunks on, I want me entertainment tonight watching in me jim jams and slippers. Got an extra pack of Kestrel Super in - gerrit ****ing played
    ****ing plastic, get extra extra in it’ll be a long night

We're virtually cut off by flooded roads so there's no way I'll be attempting to get there tonight.
    I really can't believe the game is going ahead but Sky seem to call all the shots......I wouldn't laugh if their staff got stranded 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    We're virtually cut off by flooded roads so there's no way I'll be attempting to get there tonight.
    I really can't believe the game is going ahead but Sky seem to call all the shots......I wouldn't laugh if their staff got stranded 🙂
    If there isn’t enough stewards able to get there it could still get called off..

Games off according to my daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    If there isn’t enough stewards able to get there it could still get called off..
    It will be called off, they’ll just wait until the last minute to do it.

Why are they waiting to call it off? Surely the Police will cancel it on H&S grounds......are they are scared of Sky?

Been told it’s off….. just waiting for confirmation.

If it is what a wasted journey for the Ipswich fans

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Why are they waiting to call it off? Surely the Police will cancel it on H&S grounds......are they are scared of Sky?
    Something to do with getting a percentage of the money I'm told..true or not I don't know, but who would want to be a travelling Ipswich fan at the moment?..

Quote Originally Posted by millavanilla View Post
    Something to do with getting a percentage of the money I'm told..true or not I don't know, but who would want to be a travelling Ipswich fan at the moment?..
    Milla, i'm sure that the away team get all the expenses paid when the game is called off. The Ipswich team would have probably travelled up yesterday. Unfortunately the supporters get sod all again. I think everyone who lives around Rotherham would have called it off about 2pm.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Milla, i'm sure that the away team get all the expenses paid when the game is called off. The Ipswich team would have probably travelled up yesterday. Unfortunately the supporters get sod all again. I think everyone who lives around Rotherham would have called it off about 2pm.
    Yes we (rufc) have to pay the expenses for Ipswich.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345