+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Warne's new chant

Warne's new chant

Derby fans new chant for Warne...catchy
    https://www.facebook.com/10006462169...32262/?app=fbl

fc_miller, I thought Conor Hourihane was either very brave or very stupid approaching his own fans like that. There's no reasoning with someone who may well be tanked up or just seething with rage because of a very poor loss to a team where Shrewsbury are in the league.

Taxi for Warne? Unless he goes on a superior run and soon, I think his time will be up at Derby.

We could do with a new fitness coach, do you think he'd come back in that role?

Warney only knows one way of playing unfortunately most big team fans dont like it. They are not going to make the autos and he will be gone if they start to settle in mid table.

He will have made a few bob at derby tho so good luck to him and he will be ok with a small lower league team out on its arse in the future.

Fitness coach Brin? We still have players knacked from when he was here before!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 21-10-2023 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Warney only knows one way of playing unfortunately most big team fans dont like it. They are not going to make the autos and he will be gone if they start to settle in mid table.

He will have made a few bob at derby tho so good luck to him and he will be ok with a small lower league team out on its arse in the future.

Fitness coach Brin? We still have players knacked from when he was here before!
    roly, in all seriousness, I think our players looked a lot fitter when Warney was here and that's why we lasted so long in a game and took it to teams in the final 15-20. You simply cannot knock Warney and his staff for that.

Derby fans not happy bunnies.
    https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/42128-warne-out-out/#comments

Brin. I suppose you could argue we didnt quite have as many long term injuries under Warne but we were usually burnt out a t the end of seasons under Warne as a squad.

Would i have him back as a fitness coach? Mebbe but would hope to have someone better who can stop this never ending stupidity of long term injury probs.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 21-10-2023 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Oh dear. He'll come out the other side ok. Nice bloke Warney.

He is. Unfortunately nasty bar stewards often make better footy managers. To be fair he had a clean sheet with us when he first started out with the dross of Stubbs and no expectations apart from to stop the rot. Derby still had some decent players when he took over and fans who were expecting more than rot stopping.

Given time he may get them up but are derby as a club and fans prepared to wait?

A poor manager with no plan B would he have made the sub at Southampton that got us the point after 25 mins . Doubt it sacked by christmas

Oh Dear What a pity

Without doubt Derby have gone backwards since he took over and when you consider they got rid of Liam Rosenoir ,who the Derby fans liked,you can see why he is under such pressure from them. Poaching 'Rovrum's' manager doesn't go down well with clubs like Derby as it tends to activate the massivitus bug! Having said that,as we all know,he doesn't have a plan B and the football is sh*t most of the time but I think it's simply down to the fact that Derby don't have the players that we did. Smith,Ladapo,Wiles,Barlaser,Ogbene,Johansson,Hardi ng,Wood,Ihiekwe,Crooks,Rathbone,Lindsay etc,etc.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast