How would rate the coverage of this current war? Are our media outlets reporting this impartially and presenting harrowing experiences from both sides? All they ever do and so obsessed with us asking Palestinians to condemn the attacks. I think what happened on Oct 7 was the worst ever crime Hamas committed and this could well truly end them. However as we all know, this isn’t when this conflict started and this is what seems to anger many in the arab world. If you make this argument you get labelled anti semite or JC. The rift is even happening within the UN. You can’t say anything without fear of being cancelled and I think i’m seeing that on this forum (I may be wrong), journalist etc are being careful despite the so called ‘genocide’ and ‘ethnic cleansing’ that’s taking place.
This 7th Oct attack was warned about and yet it still happened.
This current israeli gov as many pointed out with its far right beliefs is one cause, with Hamas the other end.
Anyway, I’d like to know, is there some fear that people worry about being cancelled or losing jobs for supporting israeli gov? I’ve met my fair share of israelis in my life, found them to be very genuine and kind - i just don’t like that a party they are ruled by are now going out killing innocent palestinians as well as their own.