+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v PAOK

VAR
    My favourite thing.

Let’s be clear. Barry Robson cost us that. Those subs were an absolute car crash.

Had that Absolutely 100% in the bag. They were done.

Absolute brain farts let them back in.

Shinnie wild swipe in the middle of the park lets them break. Two tackles missed then stupid tŵat falls over.

Hayes can fück off to fück off land. Then when he gets there he can fück off again. What the actual fück was that. Useless Prick. Absolutely done as a player.

Rubezic with another completely stupid unnecessary challenge. Bombscare that cant be trusted.

That said, how they can get a VAR pen for that, and the McKenzie challenge is completely ignored is just indefensible. Its either cheating for the “big team” or complete incompetence. Either way the VAR system is just not working.

There’s not many teams could throw that away from that position so fair play. I’ve seen AFC fück plenty things up, but I think that tops the lot

Absolutely typical…
    Last edited by The_Moog; 26-10-2023 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    var
    my favourite thing.
    kkkkuuunnntttsss kkkkuuunnntttsss kkkkuuunnntttsss kkkkuuunnntttsss kkkkuuunnntttsss kkkkuuunnntttsss

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Let’s be clear. Barry Robson cost us that. Those subs were an absolute car crash.

Had that Absolutely 100% in the bag. They were done.

Absolute brain farts let them back in.

Shinnie wild swipe in the middle of the park lets them break. Two tackles missed then stupid **** falls over.

Hayes can fück off to fück off land. Then when he gets there he can fück off again. What the actual fück was that. Useless Prick. Absolutely done as a player.

Rubezic with another completely stupid unnecessary challenge. Bombscare that cant be trusted.

That said, how they can get a VAR pen for that, and the McKenzie challenge is completely ignored is just indefensible. Its either cheating for the “big team” or complete incompetence. Either way the VAR system is just not working.

There’s not many teams could throw that away from that position so fair play. I’ve seen AFC fück plenty things up, but I think that tops the lot

Absolutely typical…
    This 100%

I like Robson and want him to do well for us but he tried to be too smart tonight, he saw them making a triple change and went and did the same….WHY!!!!!

Aye VAR is a cunnt but the substitutions cost us, we looked more likely to score a 3rd than blow it before he made those changes.

A learning curve for all tonight but that was brutal and cost us any slim chance we had of pushing for a place in the knockout stages.

If Robson hadn't made the changes the officials would've still found a way.
    That.
    Was.
    Bent.

That was a disaster. We were going well on the front foot 2-0 up with 20 minutes left. They put on 3 subs which was understandable as they were losing but Robson did the same totally unnecessarily bringing off the two goal scorers and our best player. Utterly ridiculous and we were never the same team afterwards. we then give away 2 pathetic goals and they are all over us. He could have taken on one sub but not 3 and it certainly did not make us a better team. Very poor management in my opinion. It was a game we should have won and we end up losing it. He had better learn from this or his time at Pittodrie will be short.

Those subs were nuts, Hayes is too old to play football and Clarkson and Duk have both been terrible this season.

A proper manager would never have made such a stupid mistake, but we've got an over promoted thick caretaker.

Just back and really, really gutted.
    I've seen us lose games in the last minute before, but that was the worst one ever.

Was our game for the taking, we played well for the most part and were the better team overall.

MOTM was Miovski and I thought Barton was excellent too.

Didn't see the foul for the penalty, but knew as soon as VAR was used we were f*ucked.

Aye, Ah feel like smashin' up one o' ma bouzoukis .... maybe the whole fkn five o' them ... but that widna work oot weel for ma in the short term

Interesting quote from the manager:

"They got it wrong once - again. It's not even hard to get right. It's happened to us in the past. I don't know why it's not been checked. I know the referee has come in and kicked his own door on the way in. I don't know if that's an indication that he knows he's made a mistake? But he cost us tonight."

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast