+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Wrexham Tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Thinking back to the darkest days of Notts attendances in recent years and decades, who could have even dreamt that we'd ever be counting individual seat availability for league games at Meadow Lane? Never mind in the fourth division! Truly remarkable times to be a Notts fan!
    I strangely felt a tad disappointed when the attendance was announced Tuesday, would of bit yer hand off for that a fee years ago 😕

At certain midweek games under Charlie McParland you could count the limited number of occupied seats during the game to pass the time. Now people are counting the limited number of unoccupied seats days before the match. The transformation is incredible and something the owners fully deserve. We have been the bad and utterly depressing for many a year. Now we have the good and very entertaining and all whilst playing tippy happy football.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    83 left. 1 in the Pavis and all the others in the Famalam.
    I sit in B of DP and no matter what match it is (Borehamwood play off, Mansfield as recent examples) the back row always has seats free and if I look to my right in blocks A and AA the back three rows always have plenty of room. But these seats never appear as available on line, perhaps as others have suggested the back row is always left free for safety reasons - but there's more than the back row available in A/AA.

Sold ahhhht

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    Sold ahhhht
    Just abaaatt, Bushy.

A limited number of seats remain available to purchase in store or by phone for Saturday's Sky Bet League Two visit of Wrexham (kick-off 3pm).

The Welsh outfit visit Meadow Lane for the first match between the sides since last season's thrilling National League promotion battle and all areas of the stadium are nearing capacity.

Online sales are no longer available but you can call 0115 955 7210 or visit our ticket office before 5pm to discuss your options. No further sales will be available after this time.

Home supporters will be located in the Derek Pavis, Kop and Family Stands and must have a Notts County purchase history to buy in these areas. See the dedicated section below for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by LincsPie View Post
    I sit in B of DP and no matter what match it is (Borehamwood play off, Mansfield as recent examples) the back row always has seats free and if I look to my right in blocks A and AA the back three rows always have plenty of room. But these seats never appear as available on line, perhaps as others have suggested the back row is always left free for safety reasons - but there's more than the back row available in A/AA.
    Sometimes, when you go for one of the hospitality options you find on the day that they're somehow over-subscribed in which case they shuffle a fair few diners into unpadded seats adjoining the "VIP area". They will always keep some seats at the back of the stand for that purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by LincsPie View Post
    Have another look tomorrow Lincs and let us know.

Whatever the rationale for a few empty seats that might not go to sale it doesn't nullify the fact we are repeatedly selling out (at full price) Meadow Lane. Take a look at Bradford when they state crowds of 18000 or even the nigh on 22000 v Wrexham. Many empty seats.
    Notts are doing fabulously.

Quote Originally Posted by BJPIE View Post
    Whatever the rationale for a few empty seats that might not go to sale it doesn't nullify the fact we are repeatedly selling out (at full price) Meadow Lane. Take a look at Bradford when they state crowds of 18000 or even the nigh on 22000 v Wrexham. Many empty seats.
    Notts are doing fabulously.
    The last time we played Wrexham at home in League 2 was in 2007 when the attendance was 4,359!

Quote Originally Posted by BJPIE View Post
    Take a look at Bradford when they state crowds of 18000 or even the nigh on 22000 v Wrexham. Many empty seats.
    Valley Parade has a capacity of almost 25,000, hard to hide 7000, or even 3000 empty seats.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast