+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: County Group?

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    Does anybody know what sort of proportion of Notts' matches the Reedtz brothers attend?
    Home? Away?
    If Notts score do they sit there and quietly applaud or do they jump up in the air with their arms aloft?

I don't sit anywhere near the Directors box but somebody on here must.

I'm trying to understand if they are owners or supporters. I do know they are both but are they enthusiastic supporters?

Having said that, I can't imagine the large one from over the river moving much when Forest score, although to be fair they are doing fairly well and he does own at least 2 clubs.
    I used to sit almost bang in front of them with an old season ticket….they are more of the ‘politely clapping’ genre, as you would probably expect! Sometimes only one turns up, sometimes both. One of them has got a ‘smoking’ girlfriend/wife!

Quote Originally Posted by 1955pie View Post
    Does anybody know what sort of proportion of Notts' matches the Reedtz brothers attend?
    Home? Away?
    If Notts score do they sit there and quietly applaud or do they jump up in the air with their arms aloft?

I don't sit anywhere near the Directors box but somebody on here must.

I'm trying to understand if they are owners or supporters. I do know they are both but are they enthusiastic supporters?

Having said that, I can't imagine the large one from over the river moving much when Forest score, although to be fair they are doing fairly well and he does own at least 2 clubs.
    They were definitely celebrating like fans at Wembley!

Sure they've gone on record saying they are both huge football fans that love watching games live?

When we're on TV the cameras usually pick them out. They were both at the Mansfield game.

I don't get the impression they are emotionally involved much at all, which is not necessarily a bad thing.

It's become very clear since promotion that they aren't in this to inflate their ego's either, as they haven't done any more interviews/statements than they did when things weren't going so well. They could have milked the Wembley win for all it was worth, and I wouldn't blame any owner for doing so, but it does show that they haven't been hiding until success came along, it's just the way they operate. Thankfully we now have somebody in the dugout who fans can properly get behind and relate to. You need at least one big personality in the club and it's preferable that be the manager.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    I used to sit almost bang in front of them with an old season ticket….they are more of the ‘politely clapping’ genre, as you would probably expect! Sometimes only one turns up, sometimes both. One of them has got a ‘smoking’ girlfriend/wife!
    Exactly that,I also noticed they have a TV in front of them with the Notts match they are watching on it,the younger one Alex ? tends to be there more often.
    They do go to away games saw them at Sutton,a mate of mine who is a big Notts fan runs a limo company and takes them to away games

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Possibly scouting for players !?
    Hopefully scouting for 2 big giant defenders oh I can dream

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    Hopefully scouting for 2 big giant defenders oh I can dream
    Crikey your dreams sound 'interesting' ! 😬

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    And ("you'll never beat") Des Walker had a season there.
    And Liam Brady

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    And ("you'll never beat") Des Walker had a season there.
    He’s a member at the Golf Club I play at and I beat him in the Monthly Medal so that statement was a myth 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    When we're on TV the cameras usually pick them out. They were both at the Mansfield game.

I don't get the impression they are emotionally involved much at all, which is not necessarily a bad thing.

It's become very clear since promotion that they aren't in this to inflate their ego's either, as they haven't done any more interviews/statements than they did when things weren't going so well. They could have milked the Wembley win for all it was worth, and I wouldn't blame any owner for doing so, but it does show that they haven't been hiding until success came along, it's just the way they operate. Thankfully we now have somebody in the dugout who fans can properly get behind and relate to. You need at least one big personality in the club and it's preferable that be the manager.
    I think they have become quite emotionally involved when I’ve seen them interviewed more recently. They both seem quite introverted which is common with more analytical types so their never going to be like Delia getting on the pitch at half time yawping Let’s be avin you 😂

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    I think they have become quite emotionally involved when I’ve seen them interviewed more recently. They both seem quite introverted which is common with more analytical types so their never going to be like Delia getting on the pitch at half time yawping Let’s be avin you 😂
    Crone vs. kroner.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast