+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Away v Wednesday Sunday 29th KO 1pm

Don’t forget that in S6 world league standings are based on away attendances not actual wins or draws
    So for instance 3000 trotters at Watford gave them 3 points
    1200 at Plymouth got them a point etc etc

Be braced for the attendance FC to pour scorn on us if we don’t sell out their unsafe , crumbling , reduced capacity death trap away end

Just been announced that Wednesday are being investigated by HMRC for non payment of taxes.
    What next for this joke of a club?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Just been announced that Wednesday are being investigated by HMRC for non payment of taxes.
    What next for this joke of a club?
    Transfer embargo too. How sad 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Transfer embargo too. How sad 🙂
    And people criticise TS.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Don’t forget that in S6 world league standings are based on away attendances not actual wins or draws
    So for instance 3000 trotters at Watford gave them 3 points
    1200 at Plymouth got them a point etc etc

Be braced for the attendance FC to pour scorn on us if we don’t sell out their unsafe , crumbling , reduced capacity death trap away end
    Disappointing not to sell out given distance, but given we have around 8-9,000 home fans, that is a decent % going away.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Disappointing not to sell out given distance, but given we have around 8-9,000 home fans, that is a decent % going away.
    I made the decision I wasn't going after it was suggested tickets would be £40+
    A lot might have thought the same

There'll be plenty deciding to pay a tenner and watch it on ifollow, where RUFC get £9 as opposed Mr.Tuna getting all the money.Also that stand is probably one of the worst away stands in the Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    It wasn't 40 plus pound in the end so why wouldn't people change their mind when the prices have been out a weeks now I don't get it

Anything other than a win is a poor result and will make the win against the Coventry all for nothing IMO. We need to play positive and not show to much respect to the opponent like we've been doing away from home up until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    I did too, but it was £27 so changed my mind.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast