+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Away v Wednesday Sunday 29th KO 1pm

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Transfer embargo too. How sad 🙂
    Sheffield Wednesday have been put under a registration embargo by the English Football League because of money owed to HM Revenue and Customs.

It means Wednesday cannot register any players without prior written consent.

Last month, owner Dejphon Chansiri said he would stop funding the club after "being treated unfairly" by some fans.

The Owls are bottom of the Championship with just three points from 13 games and named ex-Germany assistant Danny Rohl as their manager on 13 October.

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    Anything other than a win is a poor result and will make the win against the Coventry all for nothing IMO. We need to play positive and not show to much respect to the opponent like we've been doing away from home up until now.
    You missed out the 'We should be beating teams like Wednesday ' bit, but we can't take anything for granted at this level of football because all teams in this league would target us as a winnable game. I do agree with you that we need to play positive and take the game to them given their confidence must be really low, but we haven't been great away from home from last season to this and they will absolutely look at this game as a must win IMO, which makes them very dangerous given the quality of players they have got. UTM

If Ayala he's up to starting I'd go 3-5-2 mean dropping Bramall & Fred but it's for the good of the side. Seb he'd be better at left wing back can cross better :

Victor

Peltier Odoffin Ayala

Dext Cafu Tiehi Rathbone Seb

Nombe Hugill

Wouldn't give opposition too much room out wide then.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    If Ayala he's up to starting I'd go 3-5-2 mean dropping Bramall & Fred but it's for the good of the side. Seb he'd be better at left wing back can cross better :

Victor

Peltier Odoffin Ayala

Dext Cafu Tiehi Rathbone Seb

Nombe Hugill

Wouldn't give opposition too much room out wide then.
    Less than 24 hours ago you didn’t want Ayala, now based on watching an interview with him, you want him to start despite the fact he hasn’t played since last season. That’s mad even by your standards.

We had a good win the other night so you want to drop 4 of that team and change the formation. Makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Less than 24 hours ago you didn’t want Ayala, now based on watching an interview with him, you want him to start despite the fact he hasn’t played since last season. That’s mad even by your standards.

We had a good win the other night so you want to drop 4 of that team and change the formation. Makes sense.

We can play alot better than we did Wednesday. Game we could have lost in the 1st half.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post

That and he said Peltier is too old.
    Though he is loving converting a CM to CB.

So going with a completely new untested CB combination.

My only fear regarding tomorrow is that Wednesday are due a win and being at home for the first time with a new manager,that fear is increased.All teams,irregardless of how bad they are,win games throughout the course of a season. Having said that,we are due an away win so from that point of view my fears are measured.

Sheff W I expect to improve with the new manager so we will have to from Coventry game.

It’s their Cup Final for a change. 1-3 the Millers.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Sheff W I expect to improve with the new manager so we will have to from Coventry game.

I actually find myself agreeing with you.!!!!

Don't agree with your starting line up though.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast