+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Queens v Cove

Queens v Cove

Just over 24 hours to kick off, - and nothing has been mentioned about this game.

For me the next two or three games are critical for Queens.

As we are all well aware our home form is abysmal and I must admit I am not too confident that things are going to change anytime soon. Hopefully the manager goes with an attack minded formation and personnel to maximise our chances of a win. Now that reality has set in and it is clear that we won't be competing with Falkirk or Hamilton anytime soon then we have to aim to be the best of the bad bunch that's left. This surely doesn't seem too much to ask!

I totally agree sir!

Lose today and he should be sacked imo.

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    Lose today and he should be sacked imo.
    I disagree Aloreburn, but the stay of execution should only be extended to Kelty Hearts on 18th November, - we need a fresh start by the Hamilton match if Marvin can't turn this around.

I hope he does get the ship sailing in the right direction, - but Marvin cannot take any consolation in struggling to beat Annan, - who are effectively a second string Queens team, - with absolutely no disrespect to Annan whatsoever.

I'm surprised we are struggling so badly, - as we all had such high hopes.

Get that BULLY & fraud out of my club NOW.

Find it hard to disagree with the "out" part. That was absolutely dire again. He seems to be well out of his depth

Quote Originally Posted by Threefivetwo View Post
    Find it hard to disagree with the "out" part. That was absolutely dire again. He seems to be well out of his depth
    Talks a good game but in reality is absolutely clueless. Lacks basic people skills behind the scenes. Always been a bully. Google his name and you’ll see he’s got previous .

This was a very big gamble by the board to appoint a rookie manager whom could certainly talk the talk but it's clear that he is unable to walk the walk. We started the season playing with pace and passion which has clearly disappeared suggesting that Bartley has lost the dressing room and the players are no longer performing for him. The club is currently on a downward spiral on and off the pitch and if we do not change direction soon then our beloved Queens will be doomed to a number of seasons floundering in the lower leagues.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)