+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dying with covid might

Leitch might have deleted his copies but I'll bet those he sent them to will have copies!

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Leitch might have deleted his copies but I'll bet those he sent them to will have copies!
    If they sent them between themselves, then all had an instruction to delete them, they'll be gone. Thing is though most electronic messages are retrievable aren't they? Is that not how they get some kiddy fiddlers who delete all their emails and internet history as the net closes in on them?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Pretty sure they'd have to get whoever owns WhatsApp to release them which isn 't gonna happen. The FBI have been trying for years to get encrypted messages from I think it was the Boston marathon bombers phones through the courts to no avail. These inquiries will be almost toothless so if the FBI & the CIA canny get them some judge appointed by the UK governments isn't.

I thought there might be some meaningful investigation. Not looking likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    If they sent them between themselves, then all had an instruction to delete them, they'll be gone. Thing is though most electronic messages are retrievable aren't they? Is that not how they get some kiddy fiddlers who delete all their emails and internet history as the net closes in on them?
    Humza Yousef says that he has kept his WhatsApp messages so it might be able to retrieve messages from other Scottish Government ministers on his phone.

I reckon what they are trying to hide is more why they did things rather than what they actually did. Most reckon both the UK and Scottish government's performance were spectacular clusterf*cks. The Scottish government are likely trying to hide their reasons for doing things. E.G. "What's Boris and the UK mob doing? Whatever we do let's make it different even if there's no sense to doing so and even if it costs way more and doesn't even work" Also there was the 'let's keep Nicola on the telly as often as possible so she can blame Westminster for everything' policy. Politicians (of all parties) corrupt to the core. I can't stand any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodbroon View Post
    I reckon what they are trying to hide is more why they did things rather than what they actually did. Most reckon both the UK and Scottish government's performance were spectacular clusterf*cks. The Scottish government are likely trying to hide their reasons for doing things. E.G. "What's Boris and the UK mob doing? Whatever we do let's make it different even if there's no sense to doing so and even if it costs way more and doesn't even work" Also there was the 'let's keep Nicola on the telly as often as possible so she can blame Westminster for everything' policy. Politicians (of all parties) corrupt to the core. I can't stand any of them.
    Good points. Do you think the Westminster enquiry will throw boris under the bus and holyrood might throw Nicola under the bus. Seems to me that humza's statement about holding onto his WhatsApps is actually a threat to the SNP, and it is effective because of the analysis you have posted above.

Cummings is giving evidence today at the inquiry,should be entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Cummings is giving evidence today at the inquiry,should be entertaining.
    He seems to have done nothing but swear.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    He seems to have done nothing but swear.
    Cannae fückin stand c**ts who swear.

Bastūrds.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)