+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Egm

Egm

Which other fellow shareholders think that we need an EGM to hear the boards and shareholders/supporters thoughts as to where the club is presently headed? I am beginning to fear for the future of Queen of the South fc both on and off the pitch. We cannot continue as we are currently and expect to prosper.

Me

Thayl take further backward steps to reduce costs as none of that boad will put the kinda funds in to make a forward move ,so expect worse times to come

Francis, once again you adopt this nonsensical stance. The BOD are doing a far, far better job than most people realise and if we are being perfectly honest, Queens are not that far off being a good side.
    What is missing, albeit this my humble opinion, is a big, strong striker to take the pressure off our wee players, and for Marvin to change his tune. If he is playing the bullying card, and please believe me this will be the hardest thing to prove, as none of the players will want to admit to personal weakness, then Marvin needs to change,- not the rest of the team.
    The BOD should throw down the gauntlet and give him 3 matches to sort all the problems out, demanding nothing less than 3 wins from 3.
    Of course that is a massive ask, especially with Falkirk being our next opponents, but it's a hell of a lot easier than the BOD proving Marvin is a bully, and it also gives Marvin an opportunity to re-set his whole outlook.
    If he changes course, he could still be that great manager that he believes he is, but if he fails, the BOD have time to appoint before the January window, and Marvin disappears into managerial oblivion.
    That's quite a solution which creates a huge incentive upon Marvin, and the only winner is the BOD if he fails.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)