+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hull home 4 Nov

Hull home 4 Nov

Ok, meet up with SwedishBaggie prior to game!?

The Vine!?

Dave P 67, Phild, Baggieal, Ketts, Mickd etc, etc…

Who’s in!?

I am hoping to be there but still suffering post Covid effects three weeks after going down with it. Hopefully, another week will see me feeling rather better than I do right now.

Can't make it this time round Thomas, me and the wife are on babysitting duties for the Granddaughter. Hopefully next time though, eh!!

Sadly Thomas I am also out for this one, my son has a game change and is now playing at 1pm, hence we won’t be able to make it, unless of course he gets injured at training this week!

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Can't make it this time round Thomas, me and the wife are on babysitting duties for the Granddaughter. Hopefully next time though, eh!!
    Def Phil! 👍

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP67 is back! View Post
    Sadly Thomas I am also out for this one, my son has a game change and is now playing at 1pm, hence we won’t be able to make it, unless of course he gets injured at training this week!
    Ok Dave, let me know if change of plans. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Ok Dave, let me know if change of plans. 👍
    Will do Thomas, currently waiting for my flight home from Iceland, had an amazing 5 days well worth a visit for those that haven’t been.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Ok, meet up with SwedishBaggie prior to game!?

The Vine!?

Dave P 67, Phild, Baggieal, Ketts, Mickd etc, etc…

Who’s in!?
    I will be there this weekend in my dad's usual spot in the place to the left of the bar. Space is a premium in there these days!

Hopefully get to say hello 👋

Quote Originally Posted by Stevil81 View Post
    I will be there this weekend in my dad's usual spot in the place to the left of the bar. Space is a premium in there these days!

Hopefully get to say hello 👋
    Thomas is a great bloke, I’m sure you will spot him before he spots you, I have had many a pint with him and it’s always fun, gutted to miss this one.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP67 is back! View Post
    Thomas is a great bloke, I’m sure you will spot him before he spots you, I have had many a pint with him and it’s always fun, gutted to miss this one.
    Cheers mate, catch you next time!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)