+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hull home 4 Nov

Quote Originally Posted by Stevil81 View Post
    I will be there this weekend in my dad's usual spot in the place to the left of the bar. Space is a premium in there these days!

Hopefully get to say hello 👋
    Yes, def Stevil. I’ll start at the Sportsman to meet another mate, but, will work my way down to the Vine.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Yes, def Stevil. I’ll start at the Sportsman to meet another mate, but, will work my way down to the Vine.
    Steve (Northy) ? Rich (Weymouth) ? Roy (Mit) ? Don't be so mysterious Thomas. Details. We need details 😃.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Steve (Northy) ? Rich (Weymouth) ? Roy (Mit) ? Don't be so mysterious Thomas. Details. We need details 😃.
    Female maybe!? 😇😎🤭🤣

No, a young chap called Daniel who I met on the train before Sheffield U and at QPR last season, and at Coventry the other day.

Unfortunately, I don’t think that I am up to going to the Albion tomorrow, the after effects of the wretched Covid are proving difficult to shift.

Sorry to miss meeting you again, Thomas, if you are over here again later in the season, hopefully a get together in the Vine will be on then. Hope you enjoy the match and have a safe journey home.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Unfortunately, I don’t think that I am up to going to the Albion tomorrow, the after effects of the wretched Covid are proving difficult to shift.

Sorry to miss meeting you again, Thomas, if you are over here again later in the season, hopefully a get together in the Vine will be on then. Hope you enjoy the match and have a safe journey home.
    Cheers Mike, hope you feel better soon.

I've kidnapped SB.

As a captive he will receive no food nor drink, just a ticket to all the West Brom games.

Mrs SB can have him back when he's guaranteed us our promotion.

Joking aside SB, you've got the midas touch, come back very, very soon.

Safe journey home.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    I've kidnapped SB.

As a captive he will receive no food nor drink, just a ticket to all the West Brom games.

Safe journey home.
    Cheers mate BB, I’ll comeback for the play offs, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    I've kidnapped SB.

Safe journey home.
    It was great to meet Swedish Baggie, great at the Vine once again and walk to the stadium, have a safe trip home

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Cheers mate BB, I’ll comeback for the play offs, hopefully.
    Fingers crossed you will.

Useless fact, but In 5 days you've got as many points and double the wins as Sheff Wed have got all season.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevil81 View Post
    It was great to meet Swedish Baggie, great at the Vine once again and walk to the stadium, have a safe trip home
    Cheers mate, great to meet you and your family.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)