+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trust Issues with Some of my players

Trust Issues with Some of my players

Oh dear.
    Parting shot words of a walking manager?
    How the hell is that gonna bring the dressing room together.
    Totally devisive. Please board do something it's publicly embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by MAMiller View Post
    Oh dear.
    Parting shot words of a walking manager?
    How the hell is that gonna bring the dressing room together.
    Totally devisive. Please board do something it's publicly embarrassing
    Not the first time he's said this sort of thing either.which is one reason I still don't know what to make of him after over a year in charge.

Why not put link on so we can read the full story?

https://t.co/nMqJqxQe9d

Think a ‘ get it off your chest’ meeting might want to happen

From both his and Morrisons interview it appears there are issues between the players and the management. Morrison that the players need to be men. I think this could be near the end, my worry is if there are rotten apples in the barrel will it be possible for a new manager to sort it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    From both his and Morrisons interview it appears there are issues between the players and the management. Morrison that the players need to be men. I think this could be near the end, my worry is if there are rotten apples in the barrel will it be possible for a new manager to sort it out.
    IMO, this is where Taylor got it wrong by removing Woody. He needed someone in the dressing room who had respect from the players and was a go between for the players and the Manager.

Thing is Taylor thought Woody was probably too influential with the players and found him a threat so had him leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    IMO, this is where Taylor got it wrong by removing Woody. He needed someone in the dressing room who had respect from the players and was a go between for the players and the Manager.

Thing is Taylor thought Woody was probably too influential with the players and found him a threat so had him leave.

He removed Woody and a few others due to his aim of imposing "His" vision.

The conversation between Woody and TS was reported on here by several in the know.

These are Taylors apples. If they are bad ones, that's his fault.

That's why Warney only signed good human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

What do you mean by removing Woody? From dressing room or club?

MT wanted him to stay at the club didnt he?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    What do you mean by removing Woody? From dressing room or club?

MT wanted him to stay at the club didnt he?

Very much the opposite - MT wanted Wood out.

These are aylor's players and if he has trust issues with some of them then maybe he needs to look at himself.

What is the deal with starting Appiah again yesterday? He was poor on Wednesday and started yesterday only to be subbed after 30 minutes?

The message that sends to me is that Taylor had no idea how to address that situation and has now further isolated that player.

Could anyone tell me what our game plan was yesterday? Because either the players didn't know or they ignored it?

Quote Originally Posted by scum_triumphant View Post
    Very much the opposite - MT wanted Wood out.

These are aylor's players and if he has trust issues with some of them then maybe he needs to look at himself.

What is the deal with starting Appiah again yesterday? He was poor on Wednesday and started yesterday only to be subbed after 30 minutes?

The message that sends to me is that Taylor had no idea how to address that situation and has now further isolated that player.

Could anyone tell me what our game plan was yesterday? Because either the players didn't know or they ignored it?
    Did MT not say in an interview that he wanted him to stay (or maybe offered) on at the club in some capacity?
    I agree if there’s issues then he needs to look at himself and sort it out, maybe growing up might help certain players and staff who have clearly forgot they’re professionals who are on show especially them that want to advance

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast