+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Motherwell v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    Connor Barron says the team will "click" soon.
    Just like he’ll sign his contract soon

The teams in this league are so poor that we could go from second bottom to 5th by winning this game - or, we could be a step closer to relegation. It’ll be shyte to watch either way I’d guess.

Will we see the fringe players get a run out do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Will we see the fringe players get a run out do you think?
    Barry will need firstly to acquaint them with one another I’d imagine - then he’ll rest his normal starting 11 in advance of the semi, get a hiding off of Motherwell and tell us all “I told you so”!

According to Baz, we don't have enough players to make changes to the team.

Must be a fair kick in the chugs to a fringe player reading that.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    Connor Barron says the team will "click" soon.
    We go again…. 🥱

If no other reason than to keep some of the "main" players fit and available for the semi then Robson has to make more changes than he most probably would like to.

Sokler for Miovski for me, he's our most important player right now and if he get's injured then we're scunnered for the semi.

Other than that you could change another 3/4 players just to really freshen things up.

Give Duncan a start, McDonald too. Bring Clarkson back in and hey why not, throw in Vinny too just to see if he still does actually exist.

It's time Sokler was paired up front with Miovski not instead of him. DROP DUK. Ruby must be due a suspension soon so we'll likely see MacDonald then or the enigma that is Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Just like he’ll sign his contract soon
    I've just read that "Aberdeen midfielder Connor Barron says discussions over a new contract are "ongoing" and the situation "will take care of itself".

Which means "as soon as my agent hooks me up with an English League 1 team who are able to treble my wages, I'm out of here ".

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    It's time Sokler was paired up front with Miovski not instead of him. DROP DUK. Ruby must be due a suspension soon so we'll likely see MacDonald then or the enigma that is Williams.
    I do understand that thinking, maybe going overboard by benching him in favour of Sokler. I just feel that all our eggs should be in the semi final basket and if it came down to Miovski being available with no fear of injuries tonight then we should take that option.

Highly doubt that Robson would do that however as he must realise that both tonight & Sat are must wins to salvage the season, as early as it is.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast