+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: RB Massives

RB Massives

I've had 24hrs listening to deluded W*******y fans banging on about how Red Bull are on the verge of buying out Chansiri. Apparently the fact that Rohl and his assistant were both at RB Leipzig, RB are now preparing the ground for a UK venture with W*******y top of the list of the most attractive football propositions. One poxy win against the Mighty Millers and apparently they've turned the corner, an exciting new era is about to unfold and the Champions League will soon be within their sights (I kid you not!).

That was all yesterday. Strangely, it's gone very quiet today

Quote Originally Posted by Redshank View Post
    I've had 24hrs listening to deluded W*******y fans banging on about how Red Bull are on the verge of buying out Chansiri. Apparently the fact that Rohl and his assistant were both at RB Leipzig, RB are now preparing the ground for a UK venture with W*******y top of the list of the most attractive football propositions. One poxy win against the Mighty Millers and apparently they've turned the corner, an exciting new era is about to unfold and the Champions League will soon be within their sights (I kid you not!).

That was all yesterday. Strangely, it's gone very quiet today
    Very interesting that they're willing to hook up with one of the most loathed brands in football.

Still that's up to Red Bull if they want to take the risk of losing their reputation 😆