+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why you removing posts?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    No problem with you Cam but I know who it was and he’s out of order.

That’s me done
    MT, if you think one of us has removed your post state which post it was and I will look into it for you.

I replied to someones post that wasnt his or anything to do with him but i saw his reply to my post before he decided to delete it then my post disappeared too.

If its accidental then fair enough but i know what i saw
    Thought you'd done.......

I replied to someones post that wasnt his or anything to do with him but i saw his reply to my post before he decided to delete it then my post disappeared too.

If its accidental then fair enough but i know what i saw
    I'm intrigued.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I'm intrigued.

In this case it may just be the effect of magic mushrooms and there is no post.

When posts do go missing it's hard to fathom what's gone on.

For instance I was a little intrigued when Brin said he'd PM'd a few users the other night. Never got to know why. Did it kick off? By all means close the thread but leave the content for all to see.

PS. Please ban Raging for being a massive bell end.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post

For instance I was a little intrigued when Brin said he'd PM'd a few users the other night. Never got to know why. Did it kick off? By all means close the thread but leave the content for all to see.

I've been through my stage of banning folk and I don't want to return to it regardless of what side of the Sally they're on. At least not today.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post

Wot?!

,a different issue but still an issue I had other week,I copied and pasted Someone,may have been brins PL fixtures,and every time I quoted since its popped up again.even though I copied other things from other places in between..that could well be the phone or the site.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Wot?!

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    ,a different issue but still an issue I had other week,I copied and pasted Someone,may have been brins PL fixtures,and every time I quoted since its popped up again.even though I copied other things from other places in between..that could well be the phone or the site.
    That's because you tapped on to the 4th respond icon Clarkey. If you press on it it shows a tick and that enables you to quote on more than one post. It's bloody anoying having to go back, find it and tap it again to disable it.

You can't beat a good flounce, and this is nothing like a good flounce 😀

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast