+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Support For Matt Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    I don’t know but perhaps we just try the Home tactics when playing away. Can’t be any worse
    For some reason Pete the manager seems to be afraid to do that, and whilst I understand his reluctance to leave us too open, I dont understand us having no outlet to try and counter attack. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    For some reason Pete the manager seems to be afraid to do that, and whilst I understand his reluctance to leave us too open, I dont understand us having no outlet to try and counter attack. UTM
    I think that may change after Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Is it impossible for you to stick to the topic of the OP are you really that simple ?

Topic support for Matt Taylor but you wouldn't go to war blindly that's what we've been doing for long enough apart from when we changed it especially in the Coventry game. Revan & Odoffin were the positive changes in that game but back to the same Sunday. That's the way to lose support of the fans & the players. If you win the shirt you keep the shirt that's the way to give players the incentive to get in the side & stay there.

Taylor is way out of his depth. Clear signs the players think so too.

He needs to go ASAP.

Nothing personal. Wish him well but if we hang on till Xmas- the season will be gone

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    I think that may change after Sunday.
    I hope you are right Botn, but we've been poor away from home just about all season. It worries me that he has blamed the players for the performance on sunday when his having to substitute Appiah in the first half showed he set us up wrong from the start. UTM

Ronners said:

"I do fear for us already and I dont think TS will send him packing but our January window is becoming critical for us, I just hope we aren't adrift by then. UTM"

The thing is Ronners, if you were TS would you let Taylor have any more money in January?
    He's already broken our transfer record twice this season and neither of the players concerned have established themselves in the team.
    TS is on record as saying we can't compete financially with the big boys so we have to be smart and ensure we get value for money.
    I very much doubt if he thinks we've done that.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Ronners said:

"I do fear for us already and I dont think TS will send him packing but our January window is becoming critical for us, I just hope we aren't adrift by then. UTM"

The thing is Ronners, if you were TS would you let Taylor have any more money in January?
    He's already broken our transfer record twice this season and neither of the players concerned have established themselves in the team.
    TS is on record as saying we can't compete financially with the big boys so we have to be smart and ensure we get value for money.
    I very much doubt if he thinks we've done that.
    Yes mellow I personally would give him the money in january, we all get frustrated when things aren't going right but not everything is going wrong as the home form is, and has been, generally good all season. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Yes mellow I personally would give him the money in january, we all get frustrated when things aren't going right but not everything is going wrong as the home form is, and has been, generally good all season. UTM
    I guess it might depend on whether TS thinks we still have a fighting chance of avoiding relegation but then again I hope he won't leave it too late to make a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I guess it might depend on whether TS thinks we still have a fighting chance of avoiding relegation but then again I hope he won't leave it too late to make a decision.
    If TS doesn't sack him then he has to give him the money for january IMO. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Agree home form ok. Good enough to keep us up. Away form not. Needs to be a big rethink about how we play and set up away to grind out some points. Dunt have to be pretty.
    Wasn't that Paul Warne problem aswell away form

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast