+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prediction League - Sheffield United

Didn’t want to believe how bad the penalty call was but having just seen the replay, it’s infuriating. I can’t believe it was called live and then not overturned. Wolves should have played better but also have to be the unluckiest team in the Prem this season.

Once again we have been screwed over by VAR. I make that six points that we have been robbed of so far this season. Come May that could cost us millions in prize money, not to mention our Premiership status.

Having said that , i listened to the live radio commentary and we should have been out of site after the first half. Now having watched the highlights we appear to be trying to score the perfect goal. Someone needs to take the responsibility and have a shot. Bully would not have messed about in their penalty area.

I do not know why we struggle against sides at the bottom, but can normally hold our own against the better sides. I thought Luton were there for the taking, but as LiVARpool found out yesterday , they are tough to beat. Ex Wolves man Rob Edwards is doing a good job there and I could well see him rocking up at Wolves again at some time in the future.

Back to VAR, even the TV pundits are starting to notice the dreadful luck we are having with it. Conspiracy theories are rife at the moment, and even Arteta and Arsenal are getting involved.

Personally I think it has ruined the game. You attend a live game and you are afraid to celebrate a goal in case VAR intervenes! Goal line technology works but that is all. It is not really the fault of Tec, but more the inept humans that are working it and making judgements. I read that the Referees are on £40,000 a year and are paid £1,100 per game. I know being a referee can be difficult, I have refereed enough matches at Junior level, but never with a huge baying crowd and a World Wide Audience. They need help sometimes but they are not getting it.

Nuno, Greavsey is a good man really but he lives in Yorkshire, and we all know what Yorkies are like. The speak their mind and call a spade a spade.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Once again we have been screwed over by VAR. I make that six points that we have been robbed of so far this season. Come May that could cost us millions in prize money, not to mention our Premiership status.

Having said that , i listened to the live radio commentary and we should have been out of site after the first half. Now having watched the highlights we appear to be trying to score the perfect goal. Someone needs to take the responsibility and have a shot. Bully would not have messed about in their penalty area.

I do not know why we struggle against sides at the bottom, but can normally hold our own against the better sides. I thought Luton were there for the taking, but as LiVARpool found out yesterday , they are tough to beat. Ex Wolves man Rob Edwards is doing a good job there and I could well see him rocking up at Wolves again at some time in the future.

Back to VAR, even the TV pundits are starting to notice the dreadful luck we are having with it. Conspiracy theories are rife at the moment, and even Arteta and Arsenal are getting involved.

Personally I think it has ruined the game. You attend a live game and you are afraid to celebrate a goal in case VAR intervenes! Goal line technology works but that is all. It is not really the fault of Tec, but more the inept humans that are working it and making judgements. I read that the Referees are on £40,000 a year and are paid £1,100 per game. I know being a referee can be difficult, I have refereed enough matches at Junior level, but never with a huge baying crowd and a World Wide Audience. They need help sometimes but they are not getting it.

Nuno, Greavsey is a good man really but he lives in Yorkshire, and we all know what Yorkies are like. The speak their mind and call a spade a spade.
    Excellent post George!

Quote Originally Posted by innunowetrust1 View Post
    Hi greavsey

Are you actually a Wolves fan? You only tend to post on games when we lose.

We've done pretty well recently but virtually nothing from you during that time?

We lose and you are over this forum like a rash.

Nothing personal, just an observation.

just an observation from me an all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)