+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: In and Around

His sh*thousery makes it harder to accept, which he also did for us as well I admit.
    For me when a player is gone, he's gone, and we then have to move on.
    And I've never gone along with the idea that he left us like a gentleman, and he also left us for the right sort of club. What!!. 😩

After a slow couple of weeks, the Oakwell Entertainment Team were back with a bang yesterday.

With the EFL Community Award winners The Family currently unavailable as they renegotiate their contracts, it was time fresh entertainment. A remote control car time trial was deemed the correct choice by the powers that be. The premise was simple - just steer your car into the goal from the edge of the area. Simple! Contestant one set off... Zooooomm! There have been many jaw dropping moments during the half time shows this season but the speed of these turbo charged cars may top them all. The second car had issues setting off because no one had actually turned it on, but then we got to see the same raw power being displayed again.

And the winner? Well, they hadn't actually bothered timing either one of the cars so it went to a crowd vote. "Hurray" and "Boo" everyone shouted. The second car won as the 'driver' clearly had more skill pressing 'forward' on the control panel and he took home the prize. Rather than go with £10 off in the club shop, he will be getting free taxi rides for a month - just what every fif**** year old needs... *

Top, top quality as ever.

*"Yeah mate, can I order a taxi for eight to take me and my mates 200 yards up the road to the vape shop".

Parekh's Independent Traders may have got the dodgy remote control cars as a job lot from Monkey Harris.

We should run a competition to devise a Competition….

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234