Quote Originally Posted by 404 error View Post
With the transfer deadline fast approaching, the flamethrowers were rested today. Rumour has it that they are in talks with Sunderland but Neil Collins refused to comment on speculation.

Thankfully the flags passed a match day fitness test and were all present and correct. No doubt they'll be getting rolled up and put back in a shed even as I type. Someone, somewhere, deep within Oakwell would have had the idea of producing these flags, signed off on the designs and instructed the Match Day Entertainment Team on how they should be utilised. How proud he or she must feel, week after week, to see them secured tightly to the pristine poles. In no way will he or she be stunned at the lack of pride or work ethic to keep the flags from falling apart.

Full marks to Husband and Wife from the EFL Community Award winning The Family today. With Son staying at home awaiting an update to Roblox, Wife did a stellar job collecting loose football by herself. Resplendent in clothing totally fit for purpose, she moved around with the same urgency and haste as the first half Barnsley midfield - I can offer no higher praise than that! At one point she even took her hands out of her pockets to adjust her totally necessary handbag.
Can I also be the first to congratulate the Superbowl team on their outstanding effort during the Cone Game too. It's convinced me that I should try their services, as the body language of each person (particularly the last one) indicates that the customer experience will be second to none.

It was nice to see the electronic advertising become 'one of our own' today too. One game of blocking views, one game okay, and then not working properly on the third game. No doubt we will be told we can't fix it because it's now obsolete, just like the giant scoreboard.

It's a big 'Well Done' from me to everyone involved.
Great summary