+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryan Harley or Donald Trump in midfield. Discuss.

Ryan Harley or Donald Trump in midfield. Discuss.

Apparantly played 3 games in the NL/s in 2021/22 for Bath City. Could we call upon his services to help us out a little in the next few cup games to keep other players out of the firing line.

Only 38. Knows our system and style of play…..good leader on the pitch, lots of experience. Unless he is totally shot I’m a bit surprised he hasn’t been mentioned!
    Last edited by SwalePie; 06-11-2023 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Added detail to title to reflect additional topics in thread

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    Apparantly played 3 games in the NL/s in 2021/22 for Bath City. Could we call upon his services to help us out a little in the next few cup games to keep other players out of the firing line.

Only 38. Knows our system and style of play…..good leader on the pitch, lots of experience. Unless he is totally shot I’m a bit surprised he hasn’t been mentioned!
    Bomb, and his coaching would never be taken quite as seriously again.
    There have been about 20 other better suggestions than this so far.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Bomb, and his coaching would never be taken quite as seriously again.
    There have been about 20 other better suggestions than this so far.
    I think you’re wrong. There have certainly not been 20 better suggestions at all, maybe it’s just because I’ve suggested it?

I’ve seen Baldwin being mentioned, even Cameron and Brindley to slip into midfield. Based on literally zero performances in that position other than opinions of people like you who think they are modern day Paulo Maldini’s. Sam Austin has already proved to be too weak in that position for L2. Jones would be the best bet to fit in alongside Bostock, when fit. Randall is made of cheese and won’t stand up to the challenge. The owners aren’t going to sign anyone in a panic buy, thank god, and even if they did they could take weeks to learn our style of play. Tipton he played what, one game for us….in defence, he must be a better bet then 👌

What’re your other options? You come across very arrogant and dismissive of anyone who doesn’t think Cameron and Baldwin are our best players.
    Last edited by TSANHO; 04-11-2023 at 11:57 AM.

Apart from new players coming in I think LW will alternate between Tipton,Austin and JOB

Enlighten me, what are these 20 better suggestions?
    Here's one, maybe we could sign Jim Davidson to play alongside him.

The Harley-Davidson partnership should give us a bit of power in midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Proactive not Reactive View Post
    Apart from new players coming in I think LW will alternate between Tipton,Austin and JOB
    Most likely. And there's Tsanho's starter for 4

Ryan Harley! Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

The Harley-Davidson partnership should give us a bit of power in midfield.
    If their timings off they could easily mis-fire.

I suppose the first question that needs to be asked is Harley registered as a player? Even if he is, prob not a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I think he is only ever right out on the far right

That’s asking a 38 year old that hasn’t played for years to get up to the fitness levels required in this league. There’s absolutely no chance he would get even close.
    We’ve seen how ‘off the pace’ players are when they’re still training but not playing matches. He’s not even trained!
    I think you’re massively underestimating the level that these guys operate at!

Yes after thinking about it is a stupid suggestion, tiptoe and Jim the invincible will start today

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast