+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthead - The MILLERS v QPR

MillersMad Matchthead - The MILLERS v QPR

It was the same fixture last season that I last visited NYS. We won comfortably 3-1 and it was the early games of Ainsworth in charge of QPR.
    It was also the day that Blackett signed and we mistook him for a security steward and asked him to take a photo of us under the stadium sign. Min you we didn't know who he was and were bemused when he stood in line for the photos . Boy how we've missed him and hist partner Humphrey. They were a lot more solider than any of the partnerships that have followed and it's no surprise that we play it long now because their replacments aren't anywhere near the quality with the ball at their feet.

Blood injuries, bloody training ground! bloody bad luck? one ex pro said to me, 'when you're kids and playing football then you rarely got flat perfect pitches. most people play on a pitch that is not flat and manicured so he believes it to be an excuse when they're not doing well'.

This could be the last match for Matt Taylor! If we lose then he should go! QPR have changed their manager again just before playing us!

It's the most important game of the season now and the players plus management team owe us fans a great preformance after that shocking no show last week!

I hope that it's a competetive game today so we can enjoy it!

FFS - COME ON YOU REDS!

Drop Appiah and get Nombe up top with JH.

Let’s have a right go at them.

TEAM v QPR | Johansson, Lembikisa, Bramall, Cafu, Clucas, Hugill, Onyedinma, Rathbone, Odoffin, Morrison (C), Tiehi.

SUBS | Phillips, Ayala, Eaves, Kelly, Revan, Nombe, Appiah, McGuckin.

No Peltier.

Does anyone have a link for todays game? Or do you know which foreign channel its on?

Just realised I don’t!!!

I've found it on the dodgy stick Rotherham ifollow.

Any one else enjoying the ****ing bagpipes

I've now got the option to watch but it isn't working. Everyone else ok?

Sat in the ground and there is a lot of anger and a bit of confusion as to why are playing 4-3-3.... again..

If this doesn't go the right way I suspect the atmosphere will turn shocking ...

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    I've now got the option to watch but it isn't working. Everyone else ok?
    Mines working Ed. I'm in Hungary

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast