+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Impossible to buy a ticket

Just checked it was the 5th May 2018 at the NYS, last game of season I recallso it was quite a while ago. In fact I was a fairly regular attender at Millmoor in former days

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    If you've previously bought tickets under your name then your name and address should be registered. Only if you've bought tickets before can you buy them for this match.
    Yes. Can’t explain it. Perhaps they didn’t put me on the data base for some reason ?

Does beg the question of how anyone new could get tickets

Ring the ticket office. I'm sure they'll sort it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    by buying a ticket for a game without the restrictions, so you have a purchase history
    Not sure if it would count if you bought a ticket for a different game then asked for a refund

We do friends for a fiver games,but the friend has to put there details on the database.so they do do it from scratch in that instance.then they are able to buy them as that’s probably the idea to attract new supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Ring the ticket office. I'm sure they'll sort it for you.
    I did. That’s how it was explained to me. I also asked about buying in person and they said not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    We do friends for a fiver games,but the friend has to put there details on the database.so they do do it from scratch in that instance.then they are able to buy them as that’s probably the idea to attract new supporters.
    Cheers. I would like to attend Millers games so perhaps I should follow up on some of these suggestions.

Good luck for tomorrow.

Cheers. I would like to attend Millers games so perhaps I should follow up on some of these suggestions.

Good luck for tomorrow.
    Cheers, and nice to see you get that first win under your belt. You’re only 3 points off getting out of the bottom three so good luck with that. I say three cos you've got a bad goal difference.

Good luck for tomorrow.
    Actually Wardy you may have had a lucky escape 😉

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast