+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket Allocation Shocker

Looks like we have sold out our 19,500 allocation within 2 hours of going on general sale. Some achievement - I didn't think we would get close to selling that many after Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Looks like we have sold out our 19,500 allocation within 2 hours of going on general sale. Some achievement - I didn't think we would get close to selling that many after Sunday.
    Looks like it RZ unless they've kept some back for auld lads with nae internet to get next Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post
    Looks like it RZ unless they've kept some back for auld lads with nae internet to get next Tuesday
    Aye that would make more sense as I would be amazed if we have sold anywhere near our total allocation already

Not sure if this is true but a few people saying the Huns forums are claiming they are spamming the clubs website buying up tickets in our end.

Kind of feel the club have made an arse of selling the tickets,people with 200+ priority points could buy 1 ticket from 8am to 5pm then after that they went on general sale and you could buy up to 4 tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Not sure if this is true but a few people saying the Huns forums are claiming they are spamming the clubs website buying up tickets in our end.

Kind of feel the club have made an arse of selling the tickets,people with 200+ priority points could buy 1 ticket from 8am to 5pm then after that they went on general sale and you could buy up to 4 tickets.
    Burrows just tweeted acknowledging they have made an arse of it. 17K sold but with another 2.5K to be released and it sounds like they will sell them by reinstating a higher points threshold (doesn't say how many points for this final batch)

Does anyone know how many were sold prior the general sale ?
    I got our ticket about 8:10 am and even then tickets were sparse for the area I was looking at. Hoped to get another ticket under general sale for that area but only one showing which I couldn't buy for some reason ( perhaps reserved for those accompanying disabled fans ).
    Have just noticed the claims of the unwashed about buying up all the tickets .It always surprises me when they call us sheep yet their behaviour of copying each others crap patter day in day out is probably more sheep like .
    "yous only play 4 games a year " blah blah

although if any of them have got tickets to our part it proves that they can travel to that end and so west stand will be up for grabs next time

Any Sevconians our end should be dealt with old school.
    Anyhow, sounds like the club have dropped a b0llock in their efforts to sell out early.
    Our supporters club got the full whack we asked for straight off, which surprised me.

I managed to get in the queue yesterday evening but when I got my email (twice) to say that I should go and buy my tickets, I was unable, for whatever reason, to successfully buy these. Bit of a bloody shambles to be honest.

How do I find out how many points I have? I emailed the club a few days ago but didn’t even get a reply! Chased this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Any Sevconians our end should be dealt with old school.
    Anyhow, sounds like the club have dropped a b0llock in their efforts to sell out early.
    Our supporters club got the full whack we asked for straight off, which surprised me.
    So did ours

Looks like there’s a few season ticket holders missing out, which is a major b0llock dropped by the club. That said, some of us have been complaining about how the tickets get allocated for years & season ticket holders haven’t given a shiny sh1t

Swings & roundabouts I suppose

Nobody to blame but myself (I totally forgot about it yesterday) but surely we don't have 19K supporters over 200 top red points?

You need to email the ticket office to go on the waiting list for extra allocation so I'll be doing that. Can't see how any huns could be buying up tickets with points needed unless there's some serious security issues with the website.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast