+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Ticket Allocation Shocker

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Yeah got an email not long after I posted here. Got a ticket in G2 where ever that is.
    I got an email this afternoon but haven't managed to phone them yet. (Don't even ask me about how to log in online) It referred to 'my Ticket(s)' How many did you request Mondo?

Quote Originally Posted by krakowdon View Post
    I got an email this afternoon but haven't managed to phone them yet. (Don't even ask me about how to log in online) It referred to 'my Ticket(s)' How many did you request Mondo?
    I was only after 1. Didn't see an option for more tickets but I'd double check with them.

Yeah got an email not long after I posted here. Got a ticket in G2 where ever that is.
    Behind the goals, must be one of the cancelled tickets

I was only after 1. Didn't see an option for more tickets but I'd double check with them.
    Cheers Mondo. I did get the two requested, in south stand upper. Bring it on.

Just noticed further evidence of pro-Hun bias.

On the BBC Sport pages, the fixtures, the cup final is presented as 'Rangers v Aberdeen'.

Now, correct me if Ah'm wrang, but, since this is nae a home game for der Hun, surely it should be 'Aberdeen v Rangers' in accordance wi alphebetical order.

Ah'd be interested in hearin' if ony o' you radges hae seen the final posted up onywye ither than here as 'Aberdeen v Rangers' rether than the ither wye roon.

The SPFL website has it as Rangers v Aberdeen. It doesn't matter, though, mind what happened the last time we played them away from home?

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Just noticed further evidence of pro-Hun bias.

On the BBC Sport pages, the fixtures, the cup final is presented as 'Rangers v Aberdeen'.

Now, correct me if Ah'm wrang, but, since this is nae a home game for der Hun, surely it should be 'Aberdeen v Rangers' in accordance wi alphebetical order.

Ah'd be interested in hearin' if ony o' you radges hae seen the final posted up onywye ither than here as 'Aberdeen v Rangers' rether than the ither wye roon.
    It was also Hibernian v Aberdeen in the Semi. Some gadgies explained this when I moaned,but it's just never right !!!

At last, we have a Don refereeing one of our games. Don Robertson will be blawing the whistle and checking the VAR in the final.

I hope that not getting a ticket isn’t a blessing in disguise but I have a feeling that it might be!

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    At last, we have a Don refereeing one of our games. Don Robertson will be blawing the whistle and checking the VAR in the final.
    Dallas on VAr again, is it nae ?

( And by VAR, it`s " Donswatch" where he is noly looking to pick up a " missed" red card and dodgy penalty . Blue will be an invisible colour to the VAR cameras. )

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast