+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Horsham Cup Replay on ITV next Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    We're really in for it here, because they and the tv people, and the neutral fans as well.
    They all want to see a 'Cupset' here, so we've got to be professional, and we've got to try and beat the crap out of them!.
    No mercy from the Tyke s ehh!. 😁
    You should win this one Acido, but I think I will give it a watch and see how good Barnsley are, then maybe we could play you in the 3rd round.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    You should win this one Acido, but I think I will give it a watch and see how good Barnsley are, then maybe we could play you in the 3rd round.
    We've to get past Sutton away in round two IF we win tonight .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    We've to get past Sutton away in round two IF we win tonight .
    I think you can get past them too, by the way we still have Bradshaw in our 1st team.

Looking at the team he has put out I think you might be looking at playing Horsham in the 3rd round Claw .

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    Looking at the team he has put out I think you might be looking at playing Horsham in the 3rd round Claw .
    You are expected to promote your team Shadrack, you are in a playoff spot.

You are expected to promote your team Shadrack, you are in a playoff spot.
    I always promote my team, I am classed as a Happy Clapper but any regular on here will tell you that over the years we have had some right howlers in the cup , we have 4 players away on international duty & several other changes from saturday & whilst you would think we have enough on the pitch to do the job then we had a stronger side out in the first match at Oakwell , hopefully we do the job but cup shocks happen & any of the three results would not surprise me .

Yeah we did win it Claw, and we made it look easy in the first 30 minutes. But that 2nd half was hard to watch to be honest.
    Btw, are you going to buy Styles off us, we just can't give him away at the moment. 😕

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12