+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Odoffin

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Spending even more money on something that isn’t currently delivering what we need does not make good business sense though.
    Tony is a primarily an astute businessman not an emotional football fan

If we get relegated the offers we would receive for these two players would be relatively small in my opinion.
    Flour, not if they had extended contracts now. These would have to be bought out by another club.

I would like to think that if we ARE relegated then players wages would reflect that for dropping out of the championship into league one. Therefore costing overall would be balanced regardless of new contracts being given out if you get my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Flour, not if they had extended contracts now. These would have to be bought out by another club.

I would like to think that if we ARE relegated then players wages would reflect that for dropping out of the championship into league one. Therefore costing overall would be balanced regardless of new contracts being given out if you get my point.
    I hope we can get them signed up.
    I’m an emotional football fan like you

Hope you are well by the way and keep up the good work on here. We (most ) appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I hope we can get them signed up.
    I’m an emotional football fan like you

Hope you are well by the way and keep up the good work on here. We (most ) appreciate it
    Thanks for the kind words. I am gradually coming to accept my recent grief so I'm getting there. UTM!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Thanks for the kind words. I am gradually coming to accept my recent grief so I'm getting there. UTM!
    Chin up pal.

Rathbone, garbage again today

Cash in now and sell him.

Find it funny how nobody mentioned renewing odoffin contract upto a week or so ago. He has 2 decent games and he's the star man.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Find it funny how nobody mentioned renewing odoffin contract upto a week or so ago. He has 2 decent games and he's the star man.
    I’ve mentioned it before, but hey-ho.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSRich View Post
    I’ve mentioned it before, but hey-ho.
    Wasn't this post in the last 2 week? He's been here almost 3 year.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234