+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Odoffin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Odoffin

Not sure how long Hakeem has left on his contract but I hope we offer him a new contract - his versatility and commitment to the cause epitomise what we are about - would hate to see him leave for nothing

As far as I know it was a 3 year deal when he signed and not been extended at any point, so it should be up in the summer…

If he gets dropped when all the defenders return fit I’d be off if I was him.

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    Not sure how long Hakeem has left on his contract but I hope we offer him a new contract - his versatility and commitment to the cause epitomise what we are about - would hate to see him leave for nothing
    All squad contractual obligations are covered in the sticky post at the top of this board although it might start to fall into disrepair now millertop has apparently flounced off

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    All squad contractual obligations are covered in the sticky post at the top of this board although it might start to fall into disrepair now millertop has apparently flounced off
    Yes but odoffin is question marked..?.🤔

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    You should PM Millertop. Something has patently upset him but you should reach out and try and resolve it.

He’s a MM stalwart and even though he’s stewing, he will be missing contributing to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    You should PM Millertop. Something has patently upset him but you should reach out and try and resolve it.

He’s a MM stalwart and even though he’s stewing, he will be missing contributing to the site.
    I believe Brin has tried that with no success.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post

Howdy I did with an open post to say I don’t hold grudges as life is too short for that. Dig my post out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    If he gets dropped when all the defenders return fit I’d be off if I was him.
    So would I. Thing is he’ll be alright as our back line is screwed up to the season end, Morrison will drop out again. Ayala could drop out, Humphrey’s out for the season, Blackett 50/50…. need I go on?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    So would I. Thing is he’ll be alright as our back line is screwed up to the season end, Morrison will drop out again. Ayala could drop out, Humphrey’s out for the season, Blackett 50/50…. need I go on?
    Is Humphreys's out for the season?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast