+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 📺Macca on The EFL Podcast

📺Macca on The EFL Podcast

'A Lethal Striker...and Emile Heskey'

Macca interviewed from 27 minutes in.

Great interview with Macca, he must be a great bloke to be aroundin training and at the club in general, so positive and enthusiastic.

If you build yourself an ideal footballer from scratch, Macca wouldn’t be far off. An absolute credit to himself and the club.

What a good bloke and a great attitude.

He gave them some top content in that interview.
    Makes you think that our story over the last year or so has attracted a lot of attention and got a fair few neutral observers taking an interest.

Great interview that. Macca's such a likeable and genuine guy. Just 100% enthusiasm. We're lucky to have him.

I thought David Prutton did a great job hosting that as well.

Great interview. I'd have loved it to have gone on for another 10 minutes. A joy to listen to. I thought the last comment about the old stalwarts learning a thing or two was really great compliment. I can honestly say it's been fabulous to watch Macca at the lane and long may it continue

Really looks like he is happy here, and for the long-term. One of the best strikers I have watched at Notts. He could become our leading all-time scorer. Sir Les has 125 league goals in 398 games. Macca has 54 in 61! (Might be slightly out).

Must be a great character in the dressing room.