+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic v Aberdeen

Celtic v Aberdeen

Well, I doubt many of us can be looking forward to this trip to the tattiedome on Sunday.

I'm actually quite looking forward to it, as I think Barry has shown how we can play against supposedly better teams, so should be an interesting game for us and to see if we have made progress as a team.

1-2 Miovski & Polvara.

Be lovely to put a bit more pressure on that f*cker Rodgers.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Well, I doubt many of us can be looking forward to this trip to the tattiedome on Sunday.

I'm actually quite looking forward to it, as I think Barry has shown how we can play against supposedly better teams, so should be an interesting game for us and to see if we have made progress as a team.

1-2 Miovski & Polvara.

Be lovely to put a bit more pressure on that f*cker Rodgers.
    Got to be in with a chance , if we play it like a European tie ??

The speed of thought, pricision passing and killer shots form PAOK last night were far far better than I`ve seen from this current Celtic side ................?

Of course we have the GFA factor to consider . Who`s the bitb , and even more importantly , whose on VAR ??

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Got to be in with a chance , if we play it like a European tie ??

The speed of thought, pricision passing and killer shots form PAOK last night were far far better than I`ve seen from this current Celtic side ................?

Of course we have the GFA factor to consider . Who`s the bitb , and even more importantly , whose on VAR ??
    OH FFS !!! iT`S COLLUM WITH BEATON ON VAR..................

What could possibly go wrong?

Apart from the blatant dive that was missed last night, was refreshing to see a game with an unbiased ref who actually was pretty competent

Quote Originally Posted by KincorthDon View Post
    Apart from the blatant dive that was missed last night, was refreshing to see a game with an unbiased ref who actually was pretty competent
    Thing is, it doesn`t tend to be the Referee who majorly screws up by ignoring fouls etc ?

The boy last night missed a shocking legbreaker tackle by PAOK player , NO VAR intervention. Then he awards a penalty for a dive. VAR gets involved. But no booking for simulation ??

Same thing at Hampden last Sunday ? Beaton actually did a fair job ( choke!! ) Except the Hibee boy Lwis gadgie fouled McKenzie on two seperate occasions , but got off scott free. Then they howl for a penalty for a dive. No VAR suggestion for a booking for simulation either. Yet Miovski got booked by Beaton for just that very thing ~??

Ach, I know. I`m paranoid. ( But they are out to get us !!!!)

COYR.

I'm normally way to glass half full, but I am quite worried about the rest of this calendar year.

You could roll out the clichés for Sunday - Celtic will be riled after their humiliation and go at us all guns blazing. Celtic will be wounded after their humiliation and are there for the taking.

But I'm going to stay positive and go for 2-1 us. Not because of the latter of the two cliches, but because we can play football if we really try.

But from the 26th (I am assuming there must be an international break the weekend of 18th?) we basically have a game every 3 and a bit days until 2nd Jan. That's too much football for a squad like ours. I don't think that bodes too well for our yo-yoing league position and the cup final.

I would hope with the remaining Euro games that we play some fringe players. We have nothing to play for other than pride, and we have done ourselves quite proud already, and we need to keep our preferred 11 fresh to play how we know they can.

No euro hangover on Sunday please and gone and f**k those green and white c**ts

Having watched Tuesday's Euro game with my good chum ( a Tim ) and laughing within, but politely not outwardly, I saw a Celtic side reduced not only to a bunch of schoolboys, but a 10 man bunch o' doolally pensioners. Athletico were fkn impressive ... but if lessons can be learned, there was nothing they did that our famous Aberdeen team at least on paper, and selectively from recent performances, cannot replicate.

5-3-2 will be fine ... as long as we can 'transition' to 3-4-3 ..... but if we also learn from PAOK .... it's not about numbers .... it's about movement!

Take that on board, and ...

1-3

Miovski, McGrath ,Devlin

comfortable 0-2 to the good guys.
    McGrath and Clarkson

Get in tae them heid first

Can’t ever seem to get Hesgoal to work nowadays - am I alone in that respect? Thinking about a day pass to Now TV as an alternative for the game tomorrow.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast