+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic v Aberdeen

We shipped 5 in an abject performance at the end of last season but you put into the equation most were leaving and not caring.

6 months later new team and we lose 6 hes got to go.

Time for a manager with experience and no fear of standing of Celtic like they are Brazil.

Thats the sort of showing you'd expect Stirling Albion to put in at Parkhead not us.

Got myself a few beers in the fridge and sat down to watch what was a fu***** absolute embarrassing capitulation. Sick of this ****e

I think Stirling Albion would have put up more of a fight.

I think a team full of drunks pulled out of a pub in Aberdeen would have put up more of a fight.

That entire defence need binned fkn useless

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    I wonder what a total collapse looks like?
    A Goodwin style run I would guess.

At least Darvel are out of the cup this year.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    I know. I'm just angry, and I'm blaming him for it.
    He should take the blame, he put the team out and refused to change it when it wasn't working.

A poster on here once said we should just forfeit these games against Celtic as nothing more than training matches for them.

I feel most sorry for the fans that pay good money to go and watch the games at the San Giro.

Apologies to the fans from Robson. Heard it all before and yet here we are again. Not good enough and never will be.

Aberdeen manager Barry Robson was "not interested" in making excuses from their midweek Conference League exertions.

"Not good enough - every aspect," the Aberdeen manager tells BBC Scotland. "That's from me, the staff, everyone.

"We never started the game well. First 15 minutes, poor, not getting close to anyone.

"Second half, we got them in, told them to get a bit closer to them. We got a bit closer to them for 15 minutes, but after that, we weren't good enough.

"When you go 3-0 down, you have to stop the bleeding and we didn't do that."

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    He should take the blame, he put the team out and refused to change it when it wasn't working.

A poster on here once said we should just forfeit these games against Celtic as nothing more than training matches for them.

I feel most sorry for the fans that pay good money to go and watch the games at the San Giro.
    We should just forfeit our games against Celtic at Parkhead.It must be the most pointless game in football.

I’m surprised anyone thought we were going to get anything other than a doing today.Even the guys I know who went down today thought that was going to happen.

As you said Robson is going nowhere,the thought of sacking him won’t have come across anyone’s mind within Pittodrie.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I’m surprised anyone thought we were going to get anything other than a doing today.Even the guys I know who went down today thought that was going to happen.
    There's been a number of games this season (and last under Robson (eg DU away, ST J away)) when we've coughed up loads of chances and rode our luck so it was only a matter of time before some team took full advantage. Watching the BBC 'commentary' on my phone and the first audible FFS was when the comment was "Collum gives a penalty", then another when 10 mins were added on followed by at least 3 more in those last 10mins...now been banned from Costa.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast