+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 📺Macca's 42 goals

📺Macca's 42 goals

Last edited by SwalePie; 11-11-2023 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Added video icon to title

Now that is a very enjoyable watch.

Some sublime skill but real majesty in positioning and use of space. Team clearly geared to making this possible and for all the stick he takes, Nemane right in the thick of it - but team game so credit LW and of course the awesome Langstaff.

Quote Originally Posted by ajojones View Post
    Some sublime skill but real majesty in positioning and use of space. Team clearly geared to making this possible and for all the stick he takes, Nemane right in the thick of it - but team game so credit LW and of course the awesome Langstaff.
    I was going to mention something similar which highlights the difference in NL and L2. Nemane in the thick of it but much harder now (generally). ML leading the line and playing against sloppy/loose defence, not happening now (but he still has it! Twelve so far). RR sliding some very clever balls to ML through that loose line, not happening very much now and he has to go looking for it.

Really enjoyed watching that. What a signing he's been!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Really enjoyed watching that. What a signing he's been!
    After watching that I'm even more surprised nobody has come and snapped him up...!! I fear that day !

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    I was going to mention something similar which highlights the difference in NL and L2. Nemane in the thick of it but much harder now (generally). ML leading the line and playing against sloppy/loose defence, not happening now (but he still has it! Twelve so far). RR sliding some very clever balls to ML through that loose line, not happening very much now and he has to go looking for it.
    He is playing a slightly different role with Didzy joining or at times being further forward than him at times(the 3rd one v Accrington springs to mind) and the goals are more spread out now especially with Didzy and Crowley especially weighing in and Jones looking like he has goals in him although Macca’s percentage of goals to chances has probably decreased so far this season be that better keeping or poorer finishing (although still good)