+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Choose your next Manager

Choose your next Manager

It's official that Matt Taylor has been relieved of his duties as Manager so, who would you like to see take over?

The obvious names will pop up, Warnock, Evans, Eustace, Rowett probably even Paul Hurst.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    It's official that Matt Taylor has been relieved of his duties as Manager so, who would you like to see take over?

The obvious names will pop up, Warnock, Evans, Eustace, Rowett probably even Paul Hurst.
    I would like to see Richardson considered, Rowett would be a good solid appointment, however in the post "has taylor gone" I have said what type of manager i would like to see.

Mark Robins, Nigel Clough. To be honest I have not got a clue.

Is it official…?..

He hasn’t been sacked yet

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    He hasn’t been sacked yet
    In that case then, Nobody.

Not official yet . If he does get the sack who we going to call ? Ghost busters. We have a club built on sand . We have a nice stadium that the club doesn’t own , little infrastructure, inadequate training facilities. Who ever comes in is on to a hiding to nothing. If we go down so be it . it’s not the end of the world.

John Eustace (Unlikely)

Nigel Clough (Ideal)

Steve Evans (It wouldn't be boring)

Colin Warnock (Stop gap)

Gary Rowett (Experienced)

Nigel Pearson (Local, knows the club)

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    Not official yet . If he does get the sack who we going to call ? Ghost busters. We have a club built on sand . We have a nice stadium that the club doesn’t own , little infrastructure, inadequate training facilities. Who ever comes in is on to a hiding to nothing. If we go down so be it . it’s not the end of the world.
    Erm.....

Hardly built on sand.

Training facilities aren't the reason we are going down any more than they were the reason we've won promotion from League One every time we've been in the League over the past decade.

Haven’t said facilities are the reason we are where we are .

Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast