+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Karl Robinson being interviewed today?

Well it’s Monday 27th Nov, we should be interviewing today pick a gooden T/S

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Well it’s Monday 27th Nov, we should be interviewing today pick a gooden T/S
    Doubtful that KR is being interviewed today -he’s in Talk Sport at moment until 1.00pm

Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    Doubtful that KR is being interviewed today -he’s in Talk Sport at moment until 1.00pm
    Just where he needs to be......do not want that clown running my team. Plus I want my alloys to remain on my car in the car park.

Brin I could not stand the guy. But in my line of work I do get to meet some of the Managers, Chief Execs and Chairman of mainly lower league and non league clubs, I met Karl Robinson and completely changed my mind about him, he is a great guy, real passionate football man, a work aholic, with a great knowledge of the game and he is working class, he gets the fans. I also like the his teams play.
    So whilst it might be a disappointment to the fans if he is appointed I think he might actually be a good fit for the club.

What's Steve Bruce done??

He is a name only manager for me living off his playing carrear.

Failed with much bigger teams I the championship than rotherham.

Karl Robinson not exactly championship proven.

The managers we want don't want us.

Atleast matt taylor came to rotherham off a bit off success.

Apart from Evans the ones we can realistically get in come off failures.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    What's Steve Bruce done??

He is a name only manager for me living off his playing carrear.

Failed with much bigger teams I the championship than rotherham.

Karl Robinson not exactly championship proven.

The managers we want don't want us.

Atleast matt taylor came to rotherham off a bit off success.

Apart from Evans the ones we can realistically get in come off failures.
    "The managers we want don't want us". how do you know this? Do you have access to a list of managers that applied and then refused to be interviewed? We have only statred interviews this week so unless TS is lying, nobody that applied has been offered the job and refused us

For different reasons to Ainsworth, KR also not up to Championship standard. Would be a poor message to fans by the club if he was appointed. How can he be a better fit than MT. Wouldn’t make sense. No reason to think he isn’t a decent fella but he’s sub Championship manager material. Better as someone’s No.2 and that can be taken whichever way you want🤣

Quote Originally Posted by HensonsPRman View Post
    Brin I could not stand the guy. But in my line of work I do get to meet some of the Managers, Chief Execs and Chairman of mainly lower league and non league clubs, I met Karl Robinson and completely changed my mind about him, he is a great guy, real passionate football man, a work aholic, with a great knowledge of the game and he is working class, he gets the fans. I also like the his teams play.
    So whilst it might be a disappointment to the fans if he is appointed I think he might actually be a good fit for the club.
    Have to say Karl Robinson having never met but not for me. As yourself in my line of work, I have to speak with head coaches and some players, (not got to stage speaking with chairmen and their minions). Respect your views but, not having met RUFC chairman/custodian, I have this thought Mr Stuart will go for the cheap option.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteWaller View Post
    For different reasons to Ainsworth, KR also not up to Championship standard. Would be a poor message to fans by the club if he was appointed. How can he be a better fit than MT. Wouldn’t make sense. No reason to think he isn’t a decent fella but he’s sub Championship manager material. Better as someone’s No.2 and that can be taken whichever way you want��
    Hi Pete. Good to see you posting. Hope you ok mate. UTM.

Quote Originally Posted by kentmillerman View Post
    Hi Pete. Good to see you posting. Hope you ok mate. UTM.
    Hi mate. I’m good thanks and just chipping in for a while. 😀 Hope you and yours are all good too

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast