Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
Good question, I find it easier to make a list of those i don't like the idea of. Not saying it is an easy job to select a manager, just that I think we aren't as bad an option for some of them that are out of work as others might believe we are.
If pushed 1. Rowett, 2. Jones, 3. Richardson
all of them just feel like what we need at the moment, I wanted Wilder but I do think he falls into the "dreaming of something better" group, you could easily argue that my 1 and 2 could as well. Jones struggled at Stoke, I remember hearing a stoke radio interview with him the day we came from 2-0 down to draw 2-2 at theirs, and it seemed the players still thought they were premier league and he struggled to get them to realise they were going to have to fight and not expect to turn-up and win, I think he struggled at Southampton as well because premier league players are a bunch of prema donnas and he is better with lower league players, I think he would galvanise our squad, he would bring in grafters in january and I think that is what we need. But as i said it isn't easy and I could be 100% wrong about him.
The people I sit with at NYS came up with the same names and in the same order too.
We all thought Leam Richardson was most likely to be appointed though.
Time will tell I guess......hopefully not too much more time!