+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 📺Jodi's Wembley Return

Malta have been very decent so far, defending so well, our boy Jones comes on!

One of the worst England performances I’ve ever seen.

It's not been good, I've seen over 60s games pass it about quicker. Malta have given a good account of themselves. I know it's not as easy to beat teams with a low block as people expect but still they're meant to look like they're putting some effort in. Pity to see Jones not starting, I think he would have made something better of their chances early on.

Hope he does a Roy Carroll and gets on bench tomorrow for us !

Did Jodi Jones just ask Harry Kane for his shirt?!

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    I gave the wife the remote the minute the final whistle blew but JJ has been collecting international opponents' shirts so quite likely.

What a poor game and as Crazy says, shame Jodi wasn't on at the beginning when Malta had some energy and opportuties. As it was I think he was limited to about 2 touches and commiting one foul.

On an evening of commemoration for Bobby Charlton it is quite clear that the Portuguese officials haven't forgiven England for his contribution to the semi-final of 1966. Nice to see Geoff Hurst at the game.

Jodi needs some game time, didn't do anything this evening so surely deserves a run out tomorrow!

Jodi is suspended tomorrow

I wouldn't be surprised. He got 4 in the away game in Malta so I think he's collecting the set

Surely it was the other way round?

As much as a good player Jodi is for us he looked like a little boy lost last night. Probably not all down to him as all the Malta team were knacked after 10 minutes in the 2nd half. He reminded me of the days when we had Woots as a lone striker with no one within 15 yds of him, just isolated, hard to say, but he committed one foul and that was it.
    Better days for you at Meadow Lane Jodi and hopefully the Malta side can unearth some support for you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast