+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfers & Rumours

By my reckoning, that's 4 through the door if this lad comes...one in each position. Goalie, Defender, Midfielder, Striker, plus we signed Sanderson from the youth team. That's 5 signings altogether.

All in all, that's not too bad from a L2 club with the 10th best budget.
    Like Stall says, there's no point in bringing loads in January as it just rocks the boat, plus we have a few coming back from injury.

If this lad comes, I think it's fair to say that this window can be considered steady and decent.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Or we’re selling Macca now but can’t see it.
    Still time for ML to go to Sunderland or whoever, perhaps any deal depends on getting Jatta to sign

Can’t believe this guy’s a replacement for Macca. As an option off the bench he looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    By my reckoning, that's 4 through the door if this lad comes...one in each position. Goalie, Defender, Midfielder, Striker, plus we signed Sanderson from the youth team. That's 5 signings altogether.

All in all, that's not too bad from a L2 club with the 10th best budget.
    Like Stall says, there's no point in bringing loads in January as it just rocks the boat, plus we have a few coming back from injury.

If this lad comes, I think it's fair to say that this window can be considered steady and decent.
    There are two reasons to sign someone in January: to improve the team pretty much instantly, or to improve the team in the long-term but you needed to make the signing now or risk missing out.

Out of our signings, Macari is one for the future; Warner will hopefully improve our back line for the next few months; the keeper hasn’t had a game yet; and Robertson has had a slow start, but to me doesn’t look like the high-energy, box-to-box midfielder I was hoping for. Oh, and we’ve had to unexpectedly bring in a new manager.

As things stand, based on the transfer window, I think we’ll probably finish in the place where our budget is - about 10th.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Can’t believe this guy’s a replacement for Macca. As an option off the bench he looks great.
    If it's true then I'd say he was the big plan B striker off the bench we've been crying out for.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    maybe he might be a partner for Morias , if he ever gets fit !?!

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    maybe he might be a partner for Morias , if he ever gets fit !?!
    Morias needs to be shipped out.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Morias needs to be shipped out.
    With the form he has shown so far I cant disagree. But I do have my fingers crossed that he will click and show why we paid good money for him and shine like a diamond ! Fingers and Toes crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH View Post
    Apparently we’re signing a 6,4 striker from Viborg
    We put in an offer for this guy too apparently but it was rejected.

https://x.com/Agent_Trev/status/1752...878394162?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    We put in an offer for this guy too apparently but it was rejected.

https://x.com/Agent_Trev/status/1752...878394162?s=20
    Ahhhhhhhhh Agent I have no idea Trev again

Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast