+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfers & Rumours

Think he’ll see the season out. Then my money would be on Boro.

Quote Originally Posted by Smigpie View Post
    My thoughts to be fair but no smoke etc
    Only the stuff you are on...

Macca Langstaff shouldn't be going anywhere for less than £2 million , certainly not to Derby County.
    Sunderland would probably have the best chance of signing ML but would he go there being a Boro fan ?

Quote Originally Posted by SinceSept1959 View Post
    Macca Langstaff shouldn't be going anywhere for less than £2 million , certainly not to Derby County.
    Sunderland would probably have the best chance of signing ML but would he go there being a Boro fan ?
    Yes he would.

Players have a short career and if they are best offer he will join them.

I would suggest that a striker that has scored 20 goals with the season just past halfway should command a fee in excess of £5 million.

Someone posted his tweets regarding Sunderland from over 10 years ago, it wouldn’t be a great start for him once they came out 😂

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Someone posted his tweets regarding Sunderland from over 10 years ago, it wouldn’t be a great start for him once they came out 😂
    My lad read a few of them to me the other day, fair play to Macca for not deleting them, probably not too fussed about going to Sunderland…

If (when) the lad goes he goes with my most heartfelt thanks and gratitude for his dedication to Notts (looking after himself as well of course). I have enjoyed every minute of his play and his grin is something to behold. A great bloke and good luck to him. But it's got to be xmillions not peanuts or any of this "released for his good and benefit" crap

Quote Originally Posted by Smigpie View Post
    Dont shoot the messenger but a good source seems to think Langstaff off to Derby, imminent by all accounts, hope he’s wrong
    Considering Derby have tried to get a Sheffield Wednesday striker on loan, I highly doubt they're in for both of them.

Derby are under Financial restrictions still (K Maguire)& thier manager has said he has bid for a striker on loan

Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast