+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfers & Rumours

January Transfers & Rumours

Obviously we've been linked with Conor Keeley, and we're apparently looking at moving for Jamie Jellis of Tamworth.

With reinforcements absolutely needed in January, I can't imagine that they will be the last of the rumours either.

https://x.com/footyinsider247/status...223679962?s=20
    Last edited by SwalePie; 01-02-2024 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Added detail to title for clarity

I would have thought we would be in for someone more proven that those, particularly if Macari, Tipton and/or Gosling don't extend their times with us.

a 22 year old CM player - played 17 matches in NL North this season - booked 7 times. 1.7m tall. Looks like he spent the last 5 years bouncing between about 5 different clubs on loans. Can’t think why he is suddenly a very good player being chased by Notts, Wycombe & Peterborough as touted by footy insider.
    Last edited by BanjoPie; 21-11-2023 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    a 22 year old CM player - played 17 matches in NL North this season - booked 7 times. 1.7m tall. Looks like he spent the last 5 years bouncing between about 5 different clubs on loans. Can’t think why he is suddenly a very good player being chased by Notts, Wycombe & Peterborough as touted by footy insider.
    I’ll let Radar do its job.

All I know is that rumours aren’t what they used to be in here. We have signed players/coaches where they weren’t even mentioned.
    Expect more of the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I’ll let Radar do its job.

All I know is that rumours aren’t what they used to be in here. We have signed players/coaches where they weren’t even mentioned.
    Expect more of the same.
    Agreed. Let radar do it's job, they get more right than wrong and an @+70% success rate is pretty damn good, even at the top levels of footy where they throw money about like water.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Agreed. Let radar do it's job, they get more right than wrong and an @+70% success rate is pretty damn good, even at the top levels of footy where they throw money about like water.
    Throw it around like confetti, splash it around like water!! (Get a grip).

Water is a good alternative as it is cheaper than confetti.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Throw it around like confetti, splash it around like water!! (Get a grip).
    I notice for the fans forum tonight there's a free live stream, they throw them boggers about like water annall.

Jellis would have been a good combination with Martin Chivers.

Defenders please. Kit another midfielder

Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast