+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Millers v Leeds

Gutted I can't make this one....the one I was most looking forward to. Our Daughter is graduating at Sheffield University as she has gained her degree in Children's Nursing, or to be more identifying, she is now qualified and has taken up a position as a Neo Natal Nurse at Jessops Hospital in Sheffield.

All the family are immensely proud of her achievement and yes to me, it's an important game of football but, this is even better.

Leeds must think it's Xmas day come early facing us with no Manager, a horrendous injury list with a team barely knocked together but you know what, I hope they are in for a big surprise. Our last Yorkshire Derby was a non show but now they may feel the reigns are off with Matt Taylor no longer in charge and this is a proper Derby. Just breathe out lads and show all you're worth....UTM!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Gutted I can't make this one....the one I was most looking forward to. Our Daughter is graduating at Sheffield University as she has gained her degree in Children's Nursing, or to be more identifying, she is now qualified and has taken up a position as a Neo Natal Nurse at Jessops Hospital in Sheffield.

All the family are immensely proud of her achievement and yes to me, it's an important game of football but, this is even better.

Leeds must think it's Xmas day come early facing us with no Manager, a horrendous injury list with a team barely knocked together but you know what, I hope they are in for a big surprise. Our last Yorkshire Derby was a non show but now they may feel the reigns are off with Matt Taylor no longer in charge and this is a proper Derby. Just breathe out lads and show all you're worth....UTM!

Yep, family first Brin, and a big well done to your daughter.

I think you might be missing another Millers disaster with another Hillsborough type performance on the cards. We have too many players that have no guts for a battle and Leeds will be too physical for them

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yep, family first Brin, and a big well done to your daughter.

I think you might be missing another Millers disaster with another Hillsborough type performance on the cards. We have too many players that have no guts for a battle and Leeds will be too physical for them
    Grist thanks for your kind words. Having watching several Leeds games this season, they look awesome going forward and look unstoppable once they're in full flow. Thing is, football can sometimes turn up a curve ball that no one was expecting so you never know....here's hoping for a great display from the lads.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Got a feeling who ever the ref is,it will be a depressing evening.
    Townerslovechild, Come on Mate, where's that" Robert the Bruce, Spirit" he didn't think he had a chance, its eleven against eleven, I hope. Keep the faith, where's my Boots,

The post of a very proud father. And so you should be. Nice one.

Good on you mate

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    The post of a very proud father. And so you should be. Nice one.

Good on you mate
    Thank you ibs. Shown your post to my Daughter and she said, 'Ah that's nice'....says it all. I'm beaming.

Plastic. Making us wait for the PL updates and now this!

Congratulations all round BTW

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Plastic. Making us wait for the PL updates and now this!

Congratulations all round BTW
    .....thanks i'll pass on your kind words to the Daughter. As for me keeping you all waiting, it wasn't nothing earth shattering was it?

Back to the OP....so long as the lads give their all then whatever the outcome we will have to accept. It's if they give a Swillsbro performance then I'm sure the fans won't be at all pleased to put it mildly.

Congratulations to Your Daughter Brin,

A lot of hard work will have gone into achieving her position, with her family behind her.

Well Done.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast